Morning ~

There she was hanging all night in her bondage with a very wet dripping cunt,her daddy came to check up on her in the morning ,he stood there watching her struggling through the rope while her cunt rubs against it but not enough to get an orgasm. He thinks "How desperate his slut can be for an orgasm? It's only been hours since she had one and still?"
Unaware that she was on her Daddy's watch and how can she even be? She was blindfolded anyways? Still she felt his presence! She moans "Dad-dy?"
He says ,"yes kitten". She started to beg him to let her cum as she is so desperate for it after being on the edge the whole night. He laughs stating the fact that her pleading is not good enough to be allowed an orgasm. He lets her down and unties the robes, he aggressively pulls the robe out her cunt making her scream. He opens her blindfolds and looks at her kitten's teary pleading eyes begging him to fuck her dripping needy cunt. She says "please daddy" while spreading her legs and opening her holes for her daddy to do some action . He slaps her hands away from her cunt telling her that he is the one who decides when she gets pleasure and how she gets it! He pulls her hair and tells her to get on all fours.She obeys.He fingers her asshole slowly and then puts his big cock fucking her hard making her moan his name and scream in pain while her needy cunt is still begging for attention. He cums in her ass and shoves a butt plug in before she could even breath. Her cum filled ass reminded her of her empty cunt and all she could was sob and whine. Then being told to sleep by her daddy. She layed on the bed while having a plugged ass and a dripping pussy slowly drifting to sleep after her denial.