Caught?

It's been a few weeks since that morning. Daddy did let her cum a few times but still it's been a few days and her cunt needed some attention. She asked " When will I be allowed to cum again daddy?"
He said "not until I am pleased with your behaviour".
She pouts. He said "I need to go to a meeting today so I'll not be home for a while."
"When will you be back home daddy?" she asked. "Probably at 9 or 10 pm" he said "THAT'S LATEEEE" she yells "Yes ik but it's important I'll miss you!" He assures her. "Me tooo" she replies "Be good when I am gone, I love you " he warns "yes daddy ,i love you too" she replies.
He went to attend the meeting and she was all alone in the house doing chores/watching stuff. It was about 3 PM when laid down on her bed for a nap. She wasn't comfortable in what she was wearing so she decided to change her clothes , once she was naked and about to wear some comfortable clothes, she remembered her denied wet cunt which she wasn't allowed to touch unless it was for cleaning herself. "What if I just touch for a bit daddy won't know" She lays down and starts touching herself gently.
On the other hand ,Daddy needed some papers which he forgot at home so he went to take them. Daddy always has a spare key of the house. He enters the house. He says "kitten!". Gets no reply.
He hears moans coming out from their bedroom. He goes inside the bedroom and he sees what started as some just gentle touch turned into her fucking herself with her finger. He yells "KITTEN!" just when she was about to cum, she panicked and removes her hands and covers herself quickly but it was no use now. He glared at her angrily. "Sorry daddy" she said. He harshly takes her hands and put her on a machine which was made to fuck..yes a "fucking machine". He ties her hands and legs and the machine started to fuck her ass. She pleased and begged but daddy showed no mercy. He tools the papers and just he was about to leave he said "You will stay like that and get fucked until i get back and don't think it is the punishment ,you will get your real punishment when I get back"
She was getting fucked in her ass for staight 4 hours. Well she deserves it . She should have listened and obeyed her daddy.
Daddy was done with his meeting. He thought why his kitty had to disobey him and that she needs some serious punishment now.
He gets home and unties her and stops the machine. "Sorry daddy" she cries. Her asshole was hurting so bad . "Bene over my knees Now!"
She does as she was told. Well this won't be happening if she did as she was told before!
Daddy spanked her first with his hands for a good 15 mins then switched to a brush for about an hour and then his belt for 30 mins. Her ass was in pain.
He tells her to show her cunt. He said " this cunt is mine and you can't even look at it without my permission!" He then started to spank her cunt and making her say " daddy all my holes are yours and I don't have any rights on them" after each spank.
He stopped and started fucking her already hurting asshole hard....she was getting so wet but daddy didn't even touched her cunt. He came in her asshole. Just when she thought her punishment was over daddy laid her back and put a chastity on her with a vibrator attached to it so he can edge her however he liked and whenever he liked and she won't be able to touch her cunt without his permission. She was pleading daddy not to do that but he already made his mind and with that one *click* she was locked. There she was with her cum filled hurting asshole, a red bottom and locked cunt. On top of it daddy put a buttplug in her asshole. "Now the buttplug inside till morning and the chastity until i think otherwise, understood " he ordered. "Yes daddy" she obeyed.
They got in bed and daddy cuddled her to sleep but the cold metal for the chastity reminded her of her wet locked cunt.