Cucked by a sexdoll

Yet another morning, she woke up next to her daddy in his arms. "Good morning daddy" she said while admiring his features. "Good morning princess" he replied then kissed her. She got up looked at herself in the mirror. There she was with a chastity belt and nipple clamp which had been torturing her all night. "Daddy may I please take these clamp off , they really hurt" she begged, "no not rn take them off after you shower then meet me in the living room we have to talk about something and you know the other thing" he said sternly "yess daddy" she obeyed. Yes she was still in that belt it have been over a month and daddy only open it when it's for shower or to clean herself in his supervision and yes has been very horny all this time. She had begged him to release her but he was adamant to not do so as she had brought it upon herself by touching herself without his permission! You might be wondering what the "other thing " daddy was talking about is , so as the kitten had disobey his daddy she had been getting maintenance spanking to keep her behaviour in check first it was for before bedtime and in the morning for a week everyday then it changed to only in the morning for 2 weeks and it was going to be only 3 days a week now but kitten was happening some attitude problems so now it is again 2 times a day for over 2 weeks now and she has to be naked all could be having on was her cold metal belt where her Lil denied cunt was! Well she brought it upon herself, well now that I think about it maybe a Lil harsh? Do you think that? Anyways back to the her. She has now showered and removed her nipple clamps as ordered by daddy and is waiting in the living room for him. "Yes now kitten bend over my knees" he ordered "yes daddy" she said tears running down her eyes as her ass was still sore from the bedtime spanking. She bends over his knees "you know the rules of spanking princess now tell me" daddy asked "yes daddy the first one is that I have to count each spank and if I miss any it will start over again and second I cannot kick my legs third I have to thank you after each spank" she uttered like a parrot "good girl now you will get 50 with the hands" he started spanking and she counted each one careful enough to not miss any "good now at last 25 with the paddle" he said "no daddy please not the paddle" she plead "kitten you know better than to not argue now go get the paddle or it will be worse" he threatened. Not wanting to worsen her situation she obeyed. Daddy started spanking her and it hurt like hell because her ass was still sore. She was sobbing when it was done. Daddy made her sit on his lap and snuggled her to calm her down "good girl I love you so much" he said "I love you too" she said in between sobs "I have lil suprise for you kitten" daddy said which made kitten think what it could be "fetch your collar" he ordered , she came back with the it and he put it on her and told her to crawl and follow him while he dragged her with the leash . They were now in there play room, she got excited and daddy haven't played with her since he has only been using her mouth for his pleasure as she is in chastity and denied her everytime she begged and pleased. Her heart was throbbing but not as much as her cunt right now but then suddenly daddy brought a big box "here kitten it's a suprise present open it but don't use your hands" he commanded, she struggled but opened it with her mouth. Her face turned red with horror with what she saw..... what could it be? Well well his Lil kitten has fantasy to be cucked but she can't stand seeing her daddy with someone else nor her daddy can't do that because he loves her and only wants her body. His Lil kitten wants princess treatment but also liked to be humiliated and daddy gives her both and in right balance! So maybe daddy had found a way to humiliate and cuck his princess. Ok my guessing work is done here let's get back to her.

It was...a SEXDOLL

Her heart palpation getting wild now
"What is it for daddy?" She asked
"Well I think your ungrateful locked cunt doesn't deserve my cock but I have needs and I need a cunt to fullfill my need kitten" he said with a smirk on his face "but daddy I have been denied for so long please let me out I'll do anything please my cunt can't take anymore torture daddy" she begged "anything? Well too bad I want you to worship the doll's body and lick it clean which is going to have my cock, you will have to respect that doll as she takes my cock and you don't " he ordered . She had tears in her eyes from his words but she felt her cunt getting wetter and did as she was told to she licked the doll pussy and boobs as they were superior than her because they serve her daddy now ,not her locked and denied cunt "yes daddy I licked her clean" she said "call her mistress now princess " he told her
Her eyes widened but she nodded and said "yes daddy I cleaned mistress" "good girl" he told and tied her hands and legs and put a Lil vibrater inside her chastity and he put it on the lowest level so she only be able to edge but it was no way near to let her cum . He started to suck the dolls boobs while fingerings her cunt..kitten felt the jealousy while looking at her daddy pleasing the doll while he haven't even touched like that since a month and that jealously was turning her on so much, daddy then went down on her "omg it tastes better than yours kitten" she felt a tear in her eyes after hearing that , he put his cock inside the dolls cunt and stated to fuck it "fuck it feels so good I don't think I would need your after this might as well keep yours locked permanently , your mouth is enough if I ever wanted to use you" he said "no daddy pls don't do it my cunt need your cock pls use me daddy it needs you" she plead as he leveled the vibrater up a level and she started to moan and said "your cunt don't deserve it kitten until I truly trust you with your cunt which is not gonna happen for a very long time I won't consider unlocking you so you might as well make it a habit of being denied the rights of my cock" he told her and came inside the doll's cunt, seeing her daddy come inside the sexdoll she realised she haven't felt her womb filled her daddy's cum since a long time and it been killing her. She was getting closer and closer "fuck that was good kitten, oh are you close?" He asked "yes daddy may I please cum" she said and he turned off the vibrator as she was about to cum "no kitten you are not allowed to cum" he said "no daddy pls pls let me pls" she begged again "no kitten now stop asking or you will have more consequences now you must clean my cum from your mistress's cunt and swallow every single drop" he commanded "yes daddy" she nodded while her cunt was still wet and horny "and from now I am gonna use her very night so it's your job to keep her clean and ready for me each time and if you failed to do so you will have extra punishments with your maintanence bed time spankings and you will have to sleep with a buttplug on for a week and as you don't have any use around here much you should start doing some chores and ofc you won't be wearing anything while doing, it that understood kitten" he said sternly "yes daddy" she said while tears flow from her eyes and she began cleaning her daddy cum from her mistress doll thinking she should have been the one to have that in her cunt which made her more horny as she tried to cunt her touch but all could feel was the metal being where her denied cunt was!