After Last Night

RAFE CAMERON

Once I entered my house, I left Sarah to her own devices and went to the kitchen to get a drink to try and forget what the fuck just happened- why did I help her? 

I try and supress these questions by pouring myself a large glass of whiskey, I neck it back like water, I take a seat at the island chairs and slowly go into the back pocket of my shorts, pulling out a clear bag of white substance.

I eased it out of the packet onto the marble counter and use my card to make a clean line for me to snort and with that rolling a dollar note. 

I slowly lowered myself towards the line, whilst blocking one nostril and bringing the note to the other, I quickly sniffed the substance, lifting my head back to allow it to trickle down my throat.

The euphoric feeling hit. But also, the thought of Daisy did as well, as more and more thoughts came into my mind, anger started to build up.

All I could see in my mind was the smug look on JJ's face and the fear on hers.

I lost myself tonight, completely blacked out and let the anger control me. My dad says I have a problem, I think I just see people for who they truly are - dirty trouble causing Pouges

I should've just drank myself to sleep but due to the line I'm now going to be up, pacing, thinking, about tonight, about her. 

I stood on my balcony staring at the house opposite, trying to catch a glimpse of her, I'm not sure if I wanted to see if she was okay or if I was just curious but as I caught myself doing so, I groaned and dragged myself back inside.

DAISY DAWSON

I woke up and went straight downstairs to get some food as my stomach was rumbling with hunger. As I entered the kitchen, I saw my mother sitting at the island with her laptop in front of her. 

"Morning" I say. Silence. I cough trying to get her attention again. 

"What Daisy" she finally replies- I could already tell something was wrong by the tone of her voice. 

"And where did you go last night?" she says in a bitter tone - fucking knew it

" The beach party with Sarah, I told you that " I calmly replied.

"You told me that you were going to a beach party, you didn't tell me that you were going to rock up in the early hours of the morning after not even bothering to send a simple message, we had no clue where you had ended up, you could've washed up on shore this morning for all we knew." I rolled my eyes at her over dramatic and rather theatrical speech.

"Well, I'm here now aren't I" I mocked.

 " Don't have that attitude with me Daisy" she shot a motherly glare my way.

 "Look mum, I'm sorry I didn't keep track of the time, but I was out doing exactly what you told me to do, I was socialising and putting myself out there so that's why I got back late, besides I'm not kid anymore, think you could loosen the reins a bit and save that for the boys?"

Blaire Dawson - full time businesswoman,  unsympathetic mother, hypocrite and heavy wine drinker.

"what's happening in here then." Dad walks in with a smirk.

Leonardo Dawson - business man, cracking sense of humour, supportive, overall preferred parent.

"Just talking about Daisy's late coming last night, or should I say this morning " she turns to me as she delivered the last part of the sentence, I rolled my eyes once again. 

"Good night then kid?" Dad ask.

"Yeah it was alright, it was nice to get a feel for the island" I smiled at him.

"Ah that's great darling, isn't that great Blaire?" 

he turned to mum putting a hand on her back prompting her to agree and argue no further.

"mhm" mum replied turning her attention back on her laptop. 

I hear the sound of little feet racing  towards the kitchen, the sound of boys' giggles could be heard before they came storming in chasing each other around the island and around us. 

"Please watch yourselves boys" mum said in a raise yet soft tone.

Harry and Kai Dawson - twins, love to play games and cry when they lose, snoop around my bedroom when I'm not there and are mum's clear favourites.

"What are your plans today Daisy" my father asks, as clearly my mum is too focused on the boys or her laptop to ask. 

"I haven't got any plans yet."

 He hums in response, I decide to leave the kitchen and wonder back upstairs to my room. As I reached the top of the stairs my phone buzzes in my pocket, I check and see a message from Sarah.

Sarah:

Hey, come over we need to catch up about last night x

Me:

omw x.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Short little filler chapter but Rafes first pov! there's a lot more different pov's coming xx