1. beacon hills

I wake up and get ready for school, I don't feel as nervous before we got to beacon hills. Now that I'm here, I feel like I belong here. I was drawn to Beacon Hills, me and my family were born as werewolf's. I always knew that I was a werewolf, but I just can't control myself that much without music. I barely knew much about Beacon Hills, I only knew that I was once born here. And now I feel as if I magically belong here, but who knows maybe I could actually make a life here or not.

"Y/N!" My mother shouts at the top of her lungs, I roll my eyes and jump up from my bed. "What is it, mother!" I ask her opening my bedroom door. I see her standing at the bottom of the stairs. "School starts in like 15 minutes." She says in a normal voice, my eyes widen looking at my phone quickly. "Damn it!" I run into my room and grab my packsack. I run down the stairs past my mom and out the door, she wished me luck. I jump into my car and started to drive off. The radio turns on soon as I turn on my car.

I get to school and I rushed inside, I looked down at a piece of paper that my mother gave me, it was my class schedule. My first class, history. Great. I walk around noticed, I didn't even know where the history class was. I see a boy with a blue shirt on, I walk up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, sorry to bother you. But do you know where the, history class is?"

"Yes. That is where I was about to head to. I'll just show you, if you like." He smiled kindly. "Thank you, I'm new and totally forgot I didn't know where my classes are." I laugh, he laughed too and we started to walk. I didn't think people here in beacon hills would be so nice. "Hey, Liam!" Someone calls out behind us, the boy that is walking with me turned around and so did I. "Mason, hey sorry I totally forgot to tell you that I was walking to school today." The boy replied to his friend, I felt like I was left out so I was going to start to walk away. "Who's this?" Mason asked curious as he turned to me.

"Oh yeah, sorry I too didn't catch your name." Liam realized turning to me. "Yeah, my bad. I'm y/n, and I'm new here, or at least to this school. I was born here." I said trying not to stutter. They both nodded. "Well, so are we, we when to another school last year." Mason said. "Yeah, last year when we started here it was crazy." Liam chuckled.

"Then at least I'm not the only one new to this school." I said nudging Liam in the shoulder, Liam smiled. "Should we get to class? Wouldn't want to be late, now would we?" Liam said clearing his throat. Me and Mason nod, we start walking class together. It seemed nice to actually sorta make friends on my first day. Or at least someone to show me where my classes are.

We get to class and I sit in the back of the class, Mason and Liam sit in the front of the class. I always like sitting in the back so I won't get called on by the teacher, sometimes it works and other times not so much. Mason and Liam turn around and look at me, I smile not knowing what to do. They both smiled back at me before turning back around. The teacher finished writing what he was writing on the board, and he turned around to face the class. "Let's get to work, shall we?" The teacher said out loud to the class.

Word count: 663

Short chapter, sorry.
This is just y/n meeting Liam and her first day of school.