3. the interview

It's been a week since I talked to Liam, me and Mason talk here and there on our to class. But Liam since hasn't forgave me, or even talked to me. Today I have the guts to finally go up to him and talk to him. Liam's friends stare at me a lot now. I think they know, that's probably why Liam hasn't talked to me yet. I get into my car and drive off to school.

I get to school less than 5 minutes, the bell rings and first period started now. I get out of my car after I checked my make up in the car. I start to walk to my locker and the hallways are almost empty. I open my lock and grab my books for class, I hear someone walking towards me with my wolf hearing. I grab my books and turn around to see who is walking towards me. It's Liam.

I close my locker and start walking towards him, and this time he doesn't run off like this past week. "Y/n..." Liam says softly. "Sorry I have been ignoring you, my friends didn't trust you and thought you were lets say...evil." He said hesitantly. "Evil?" I ask almost going to laugh. "Yeah, my friends, or mainly Stiles found out something about you though." He said making my eyes widen. "Like what?" I ask hoping that it isn't about me and my family being werewolf's.

"You and your family are werewolf's." He said making my heart drop out of my body. Shit. I didn't say anything I just stood there staring at Liam. "My friends wanted to talk to you at lunch, noting to serious." Liam reassured me. I nod. "I was going to tell you sooner or later." I paused. "About me being a werewolf, if we became friends."

"I would of too. So Mason said you two been hanging out a lot lately." Liam said. "You do know he's gay, right?" He asks me. "Yeah, I got a vibe from him." I said raising my eyebrows at him. We stood here in the middle of the hallway not saying noting to each other. "So, would you want to hang out later?" Liam asks me, I give him a confused look. "I thought your friends didn't trust me?" I ask him.

"Yeah I said that, but I'll take a risk in hanging out with you." He said in confident tone. I chuckle softly. "Okay. Dumbar." I smile, he chuckles. "It's Dunbar." He corrects me. "Same thing." I shrug as I walk backwards slowly down the hallway. "It is not the same thing." Liam said shaking his head. "See you later, Dumbar." I said in a singing tone, as I walked away from him.

-

Lunch started a few minutes ago and I'm walking around the school trying to find Liam or Liam's friends. "Is that- y/n!" I hear someone say from behind me, I turn and see a group of people heading towards me. Liam and his friends. I head towards them and some of them gave me a look, and others smiled awkwardly. "So, we gunna talk?" I ask them.

They brought me into the boys locker room, I sat down on a bench as they all surrounded me. "First, I wanna know all your guys names." I demanded. A few of them looked surprised. "Okay. My name is Scott McCall. This is my pack." A boy with a crooked jaw said, I could tell he was the leader. "You're an alpha." I said surprised. "Yeah, true alpha." He said making my mouth drop open.

Scott said something to the girl beside him. "Um, my name is Kira." The girl beside Scott said shyly, she has black long hair and a good sense of style. I nod with a tiny smile. "Stiles." The boy with brown fluffy hair said standing next to Lydia. "Malia." A girl with short brown hair said in a 'I have no choice but to say this' tone. Lydia didn't say anything, and right away everyone slowly looked at Lydia. "What?" She asked confused. "Uh, and this is Lydia." Stiles said for Lydia. Lydia smiled at me so fake it made me clench my teeth together so hard.

"You know our names now, and we know yours." Scott paused as he looked around to his friends before speaking again. "We just wonder why you and your family are in Beacon Hills." Scott said seriously but in a careful tone. "Well, I told Mason and Liam. We felt drawn to Beacon Hills, and my parents lived here till I was a few months old." I said, looking each and everyone of them in the eye. None of them said anything. They're all just exchanging looks at each other. "So you have no means in destroying are life's or killing anyone?" Malia asked straightforward.

I give her a confused look. "No." I said in a serious tone. "Why would I?" I ask confused. I look over to Liam who is staring at me. He smiles at me a little, I try and hold my smile down to stay serious. "What Malia was trying to say is, we just want to know all the facts and to make sure you say who you really are before we try and befriend you." Scott said making it easier to understand why they're interviewing me.

"I get it, you guys dealt with people who made you second guess people. But I'm of no trouble here, I just wanna live here in Beacon Hills and be a teenager." I reassured them. A few of them nodded, the others were looking at each other to see what they should do or say. "Would you give us a minute, y/n?" Scott asked me, I nod and walk out of the room. I know they probably don't want me to listen, so I don't listen with my wolf hearing. I sit down on the ground by the locker room and wait for them to be done with their talk. I take my phone out and I see a message from my older sister Chloe.

Chloe Payne

Chloe: Hey sis I'm coming down to Beacon Hills tomorrow.

Y/n: Really? I thought you weren't coming down anymore because you didn't like California.

Chloe: I changed my mind about New York, and I can't live without my ignoring little sister. Right?

Y/n: I'm happy you changed your mind. And I made a few new friends, or I hope I did.

Chloe: When I get there you better tell me the details. And I 100% bet you will win them over.

Y/n: I will! And fingers crossed.
I gotta go, Ttyl.

I put my phone into my pocket because I hear someone opening the door, Kira looks around and she finally sees me on the ground after a few seconds. "Oh there you are, Scott told me to come and get you." She smiled shyly. I stand up and take a breath, and head into the locker room with Kira beside me. I wonder what they said. I walk up to them and they all turned to look at me. "So, with decided as a group and..."

Word count: 1211 words