4. chloe payne

"So, we decided as a group and we believe you to be trustworthy." Scott said leaning against a locker. A smile crossed against my face. "But if you pull a fast one against us and betray us, I will not go easy on you." Malia said seriously. I didn't know what to say, everyone slowly turned to Malia with a shocked look on their face. "Malia..." Stiles whispered to Malia. Malia turned to look at Stiles, giving him an 'what?' look.

"I promise I won't do anything to you guys to lose your trust." I said as I looked at each and everyone of them. "Don't promise something you can't keep." Lydia said before walking towards the door. "I have a feel she doesn't like me very much." I said after Lydia walked out of the room. "Um..." Liam said trying to find the words to say to me. "Wanna walk to class together?" Liam asked me, he walked past Stiles and Malia towards me. "Yeah, sure." I reply to him, we walk out of the locker room and head to class together.

"How do you feel about me?" I ask him. "What-" he asked raising his eyebrows cutely. "I mean about me being a werewolf." I whispered the last word. "Oh!" He said in a 'I'm so stupid' tone. "Kinda relieved, it's hard hiding a secret like that." He said like he's speaking from experience. "Did you tell Mason yet?" I ask him, he nods. "Yeah, he found out a few days ago. A coyote chased us into the school and I transformed in front of him."

"Shit. I bet that was shocking to find out your best friend is a werewolf." I chuckle. "He had so many questions it was annoying." Liam laughed shaking his head. "Oh! I remember the feeling." I laugh. "You told someone your secret?" Liam asked surprised. "Yeah, I told my best friend before and she asked a billion questions." I smiled. "Looks like we're here." Liam said stopping in front of a door. I sigh and look over at Liam. "Yeah, well I guess I'll see you around then." I said before I tried to walk towards the class room door. "Or, we can hang out after school if you like." Liam said making me stop at the class room door. I turn around to face him. "I would like that." I smile. I turn around and walk into the class room.

The lunch bell rang, I make my way towards the cafeteria. "Y/n!" I hear someone call out. I turn around trying to look around for the person who called my name out. And it was the one person I didn't expect to see today, my sister Chloe. "Chloe?" I ask speechless. "Surprise!" Chloe said walking towards me, I run towards her and embraced her into a tight hug. "I missed you so much." I said as I hugged her so tight it might break her ribs. "Me too little sis. But I can't breath." She laughs, I let go of her and she cups my face with her hands. "Look how beautiful you are." She said in a 'awe' tone. I smile and pull her into another hug.

"Hey, Chloe." I say quietly. "Yeah?" She asks as she releases me and we walk to the parking lot. "You're going to be going to school here, right?" I ask her. "Hm, I do have 1 year left. So, yeah I guess I am." She replied to me. "Thank god." I sighed in relief. "You didn't think I was just going to not go to school, did you?" She asks me. "I mean, the last time you lived with us you got kicked out of school because of a boy." I replied to her.

I remember 1 year ago, I was 14 and my sister Chloe got kicked out of school. Chloe and this boy were dating, let's say his name was Kai. Chloe and Kai dated for a while, and this boy was a troublemaker. He was basically bad news for Chloe. They were caught in science room sleeping with each other. My parents and his parents payed the school not to get the police involved. Then a few days later, they got caught lighting the grass in front of the school on fire. Both parents payed the school again, and again they did something even stupider. So my parents decided to move my sister to New York with our aunt May.

"I know. But this time, I ain't going to go love crazy over another boy." She said in a serious tone as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay." I said in a not so convinced tone. We get into her car and we drive into town. "You want pizza for lunch?" Chloe asks me. "Yeah, pizza good." I reply to her. She pulls into a pizza restaurant and parks the car. "You definitely need to take me driving soon, because I want my learners when I turn 16." I said as me and Chloe got out of the car. She laughs and I give her a look. "What?" I ask her. "Ain't no way, I'm letting you touch my car." Chloe said as we continue to walk to the restaurant.

I roll my eyes at her and walk past her towards the restaurant. "Ay' Y/n!" Chloe said as I walked into the restaurant. The bell above the door rang and a tiny women came around the corner. I walk towards the till, and the bell above the door rings again. Chloe. "Good afternoon." The tiny women welcomed us. "Would you like a table?" The women asks. "Yes please, a table for two." I reply to the women. She nods and grabs two menu's. She leads us to a table, and says a waiter will be right with us. I pick up my menu and look for something to order. "Y/n..." Chloe said quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear her.

"What?" I ask her as I set my menu down on the table. "I was only joking around with you. Of course I'll take you driving." She smiled, a smile slowly appears on my lips. "Thank god." I sighed. We both chuckled and a waiter comes up to the table. "You two ready to order?" A boy asks us. I recognized him. It was that boy I got pissed at for bumped into me a while ago. "Yeah, could I get-" my sister starts but I cut her off. "You're that boy I yelled at by the bathroom last week." I said looking at the boy standing in front of me. He chuckles. "Yeah, I'm sorta friends with your boyfriend and his friends." The boy replied to me. Boyfriend? Oh, he means Liam...

"Boyfriend?" My sister asked surprised with a smirk on her face. "No- Liam is just a friend." I said awkwardly. "Oh. Sorry, I just thought you two were-" The boy said as I put my hair behind my ear. "Oh, it's totally fine." I cut him off. "Get back to work Theo!" A man shouts at the boy. "Um, what would you guys what?" Theo asks us again. We told him our orders and he walks off. "Hey, later could you cover for me with mom?" I ask Chloe. She slowly turns to me with a surprised look. "Why?" She smirks. "It's not like that." I reply to her. "Yeah, I bet it is." She winks at me. "Are you going to cover for me, or not?" I say straightforward. "Chill, I'll cover for you." She reply's to me.

Word count: 1277 words