Cheating x notti💔

Sugarhill,Nyc
Y/ns house 🏠
11:20 pm

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. I decided to ignore bc I was already sleep and didn't feel like picking up my phone. Put after the call ends I hear my phone dinging over and over.
I decided to just answer it so I sat up and picked up my phone. It was my bsf ari.

Twinn💕

Y/N!!!
GIRL ANSWERRR
OMG Y/N
ITS IMPORTANTTTT
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Dios mío y/n answer ur phoneee!!!

WHAT HAPPENED
                                                                           ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

.
.
.
.
.
.
She didn't say anything but she sent me screenshots of " Notti and sum other girl".
" wtf notti" I whisper to myself reading the messages shaking my head in disbelief. Something in me just didn't believe that he would do sum like that especially so randomly.
I was starting to tear up a bit as I read the messages over and over. I put my phone down laying back down wrapping my self in my covers when I hear another ding.

I grabbed my phone opening it seeing notti texted me. " I know this boy ain't.." I said wiping my eyes and lookin at my phone again making sure I was seeing what I thought I was. I couldn't even think of anything to say so I didn't say anything. I tapped on the text leaving him on read. I got up leaving my phone on my bed and walking to my bathroom. I went to the sink rinsing my face with cold water. When I was done I grabbed my towel dabbing my face dry. I walked out of my bathroom and walked straight to my kitchen.

I grabbed a cold bottle of water and walked back to my room. I closed the door behind me when I heard another ding. I slowly walked over to my bed knowing exactly who was texting me. I sat on the edge of my bed grabbing my phone opening it and reading the text I had from him.

NOTTI😩❤️

Babyyy

Y/n?
U ok ma??
Whatchu want notti.
Wym..
What's wrong y/n
Did I do sum.?

Y/n???
Ma what happened
                              ʳᵉᵃᵈ

.
.
.
.
.
.
At this point I didn't feel like talking to him or anybody. I wasn't in the mood to play games wit him and act like everything's all good. I left him on read again and about 10 minutes later I felt my phone ringing. I looked at it and saw notti was FaceTiming me. I hung up and put my phone on dnd. I didn't pick my phone up for the rest of the night. After all that I went straight to sleep. I told myself I wasn't gonna worry about nun of dat bs.

                              ~ time skip~

I wanted to make sure I felt my best today. So when I woke up I headed to my bathroom taking a nice long shower to stay my day off. I tried my best not to think about notti or what happened last night. But I just couldn't get it out of my head. I started tearing up but I told myself I wasn't gonna cry or stress over anything today. Especially not no boy..But that didn't help.

I started sobbing realizing notti wasn't just sum boy.. he was the love of my life, my soulmate, my heart. And I just couldn't get over the fact he let sum smooch mess up what we had. So I sat in the shower crying when I heard banging. I heard it again and realized it was coming from my front door. I hurried up and got out the shower wrapping my towel tightly around myself and walking to my front door.

" who is it??" I say before opening the door lifting my hand to grip the doorknob. Nobody answered so I unlocked my door slowly opening it and peepin through the crack in the door. I opened it more when I realized who it was.