𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝙳𝚍𝚘𝚝 💕

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙽𝚢𝚌
𝚈/𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 🏠
𝟹:𝟺𝟶🌇

__________________________________

I was a lil annoyed so I was gon get back at ddot for earlier when his greedy self ate all my food. I thought ignoring him as a joke would be fun so that's what I decided to do.

Ddot was on his way back from smokin at dd and nem house. I usually would go but Ian feel like being around too many ppl today.

Anyways I was in my living room sitting on my couch when I got a text from him.

𝙳𝙳𝙾𝚃❤️💍
__________________________________

Mamaaa
I'm outside open the door
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

__________________________________

I was gonna start ignoring him now so I got up opening the door as I saw ddot with his arms open about to hug me. I turned around and walked to my kitchen.

" ma why u do that"
" maaa"
" Y/n"
" yoo y/n wtf "

Ddot was talking to me but I jus walked around as if he wasn't even there. I was done in the kitchen so I started walking to my room when I get ddot grab my wrist and pull me back towards him.

" y/n wtf is wrong" he said turning me around. I tried not to make eye contact with him but he pulled my chin up with his pointer finger making me look up at him.

I just turned back around and continued walking to my room. I walked in with him behind me and he closed the door behind us.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket before ddot turned me around and pushed me on the bed and got ontop of me.🫢

" y/n I'm not playin wit u yo why you 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 me?" He said staring into my eyes.

I just looked at him and smiled before looking away trying to get up.

" nah n!gga u gon tell me what's wrong"
" what I do ma why u ignoring me" he said pushing me back down.

I layed back down and gave in.

" watch ya mouth d and u ate all ma food that's what u did"
" and i was just playin"
I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. He starts smiling and gets up sitting next to me on the bed.

" ain't shi funny Darrian" i say sitting up mugging him.
" I'm sorry mami" he says pulling me over to him and laughing a a lil.

I mug him as he says
" ma fr im sorry I'll buy sum more" pulling me on his lap and hugging me around my waists.

" ik you are lil boy" I say smiling and pushing his head back. He stood up while he picked me up and threw me on the bed and pretending to throw punches at me.

( idk if the last part even makes sense😭)

" boy moveeee" I say laughing and pushing him away from me as I sit up.

Ddot walks out prolly going to the kitchen🙄.
But I got up going to my closet grabbing a blue hood and sum grey tights. I put that on and walked to my dresser grabbing a pair of white Nike socks and went over to get my blue and white 1s.

 I put that on and walked to my dresser grabbing a pair of white Nike socks and went over to get my blue and white 1s

I sprayed sun perfume on my neck and wrist and went to go find ddot.

" I'm ready baby" I say seeing him sittin at my dinning table scrolling on his phone. He looks up at me and starts smiling.

" why u lookin at me like dat forrr" I say hiding my smile.
He stood up walking over to me and grabbing my hands putting them down from my face and saying " because you madd beautiful ma".
I start blushing as he leans down and kisses me.

" ighttt now let's go get sum food" I say smiling and pulling away from the kiss. I grab my keys off the table and walk out my front door locking it as ddot follows behind me.

Ddot had called a Uber so we got in and went to get the food.

~ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙~

Me and ddot got back to my house and walked in. I was kinda full so I was a lil tired. I walked in my room and grabbed all my stuff and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

After about 30 minutes I got out the shower and brushed my teeth walking back to my room and getting dressed putting on a black top wit sum black short shorts.
I put on lotion and grabbed my phone off my nightstand. I layed down and grabbed my remote turning on 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎.

Ddot had came in walking over to my dresser and opening the drawer that has sum of his clothes in it and pulls out a wife beater wit sum grey sweats.
He goes to the bathroom and I hear the shower water running.

After about 20 minutes I hear the water stop running and a couple more minutes later I hear the door open.

I felt my bed dip and an arm wrap around my waist. I turn around seeing ddot and pecking him on the lips. I lay on his chest tracing my name with my finger on his stomach.

I start dozing off as I hear ddot say
" I love you mami"
I look up at him seeing him with a light smile on his face looking down at me.
I smile and say " I love you too baby" as I feel him playing with my hair. I look back down and start to fall asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy y'all 💗

Heyy y'all 💗

This one kinda short ngl

Who should I write abt next I'm workin on a keem imagine rn.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟿𝟺𝟺