𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚡 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒❤️

- may contain smut..idk yet😭

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙽𝚢𝚌
𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 🏠( 𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚜𝚏)
𝚈/𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟♡
𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖
__________________________________

  " y/n u tryna go to this party still right?" Nene said sitting at her vanity and lookin back at me all comfortable in her bed.

" ofc girl we finna be outside tonightt" I say sitting up and looking over to her.

" yes ma'am.. u told notti abt the party tho?" She says smirking at me knowing how overprotective he was especially when it came to party's and shi like that.

" uhh nahh" I say smiling nervously.
" but I'm still going ain't nobody finna stop me"

"  ight but don't be gettin me in trouble"
She says laughing getting up and going to her closet picking out her outfit.

She goes and take a shower while i get my clothes ready.  About 20 minutes later nene gets out the shower walking back in the room.

I get up and walk to the bathroom taking a shower too. I spent about 30 minutes in the shower then got out. I walked back in nenes room when I felt my phone vibrate. I read the same seeing it was notti.

                                    Ma ❤️
   _______________________________

  maa im omw

                                                I'm not home papi
Where u at??
                                                       Nene house

Oh ight ma tell me when u get home

                                                  Okk I love you byeee
I love you too ma

   _______________________________

I put my phone down and started to get dressed.
( nenes not in the room😭)

I put on a white one piece with a blue white and red jacket and my black white and blue 1s.

And my hair was straight so I jus put it up with a claw clip. I put sum of my lipgloss on and grabbed all my stuff walking out the room.

" BEST FRENNN" I hear nene yell as I see her running up to me.
" NENEEE" I yell back laughing as she hugs me.
" YOU LOOK SO GOOD Y/N/N" she says spinning me around making me laugh.
" we both lookin good neneee" I say clapping.

" girl ik that's right" she says walking over to her front door.
" but u ready our Uber should be outside" she asks.
" yea I'm ready let's go" I say jogging over to her and walking out the door locking it behind me.
We got outside and saw our Uber so we hopped inside.