𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝙳𝚍 💗

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙽𝚢𝚌
Dd's House 🏠
Y/n's Pov 💕
𝟼:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖 🌇

I was at dd's house for thanksgiving dinner this year since my mom had to work late. I felt bad for my mom having to work on a holiday but she told me not to worry about it so I tried not too.

I was laying on dds bed scrolling on my phone when I heard the door open. I didn't look but I felt the bed dip so i knew it was dd. I looked back to see him looking at me with a tiny smile on his face.

He looked at my chest before laying his head on it and breaking the silence.

" you so beautiful ma yk dat?" He says hugging my waist and looking up at me with pure lust in his eyes. Even though I was used to him sayin stuff like that it still made me feel sum type of way. I started smiling as I felt my face heat up a lil bit.

" mhm" I say covering my face with the sleeves of my shirt looking down at dd. He gripped my hand pulling it down from my face and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

" don't cover ya pretty face mami" he said laying his head back down on my chest and looking at my phone. I just sat there blushing hard asl for a second and then going back to scrolling in my phone.

After a couple minutes pass I hear someone's stomach growling as dd gets off my chest and grabs his stomach.

" I'm hungry asf yo these n!ggas needa hurry up wrd2" he says rocking back and forth on his back and whining.

" relax baby I'm sure they almost done" I say laughing and turing around laying my head on his stomach.

" nah bro these n!ggas finna get me right they been cookin for hours already" he says dragging his hands down his face.

I look up at him with a confused face saying
" Bro??!".

I get in top of him straddling his waist as I start punching him softly all over.
" I . Ain't . Ya . Bro" I say in between punches.

" chill ma I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he says putting his arms up and shielding his face. I kept punching him and he grabbed my waist and picked me up a lil bit throwing me on the bed. He got on top of me laughing and starting to punch me softly like I did to him.

" ight dd u got it " I say laughing and trying to push him off of me.

" nahhh I want ma 1s mami" he says standing up and putting his hands up.

( 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜💀)

I got up actin like I was gonna swing but dropped to the floor and let out a small squeal when he moved closer to me.

I started laughing as dd helped me up off the floor. We layed back in the bed cuddling for a couple more mj minutes until I heard dds door open again.

" cmon lovebird ass n!ggas the door ready" Notti said walking back out the room. Dd hopped up out the bed hella fast basically running out the door. I shook my head a laughed as I followed behind him.

" finally shi took forever" dd says sitting down at the table. I walk over to the kitchen seeing everybody making there plates so I walk over there to make mines. I got all my food placing it on the table next to dd. I walk back to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of ice tea.

I walk back to the table sitting down. I look over to dd seeing him looking at my plate and back up at me. " where my plate at ma" he asks me.

" boy if youn get up and make one" I say laughing and pointing to the kitchen. He sucks his teeth getting up and walkin to the kitchen. A couple minutes later everybody comes out the kitchen sitting at the table. Dd places his food down and pulls his hair closer to me and sitting down.

We all start eating and talking. Jay and notti kept making jokes about how dd was eating.
" nah fr dd but ntm on him tho" I say laughing and playing with his hair.

" stop hatin lil n!gga" dd says lookin up at notti and shaking his head making everyone laugh. We all got done eating but sat down for a lil bit and continuing to talk.

" you sleepy amor?" Dd say looking at me and placing his hand on my thigh. I let out a tiny yawn and nod my head yea.

Everybody was pretty distracted so we just got up going to his room. I went to his bathroom that was connected to his room grabbing my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. When I was done I walked back to dds room. I layed ontop of him as he rubbed my back and kissed my head.

" I love you mami sleep good" he said lifting my head up and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and said
" I love you too baby".

I layed my head back down on his chest and started to fall asleep listing to his heartbeat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢 💕
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚐𝚕
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚋 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚖𝚜.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚖𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝<𝟹

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:𝟿𝟸𝟸