In the club

one of Fatima's cousins ​​saw a gentleman looking at her from the moment she came in , he told her but she wasn't interested because she couldn't see the gentleman well.

Fatima then asked her cousins ​​what it was that they were not allowed to tell her
and then it seemed like everyone was busy with their phone or talking , fatima then said hello i know you on my ten fingers who is going to tell me what is going on ?
1 of her brothers told her don't worry just wait for tomorrow until mom and dad tell you. fatima had put it to a side and decided to wait for what her parents wanted to tell her so she continued to enjoy some Hennessy in her glass . her cousins were glad she had left it as it was because if one of them had spoken it would be a problem and especially if these matters were discussed in a club . these situations are not discussed in the club because of enemies lurking everywhere because her family is an amazing powerful family that is looked up to and respected in the drug trade.

the cousins ​​enjoy the music playing and while singing a waitress comes to fatima and serves 3 bottles of Hennessy and 3 bottles of Bacardi and 2 bottles of wine. fatima and her brothers and cousins ​​look at each other and her brothers indicate that they have not ordered any more drinks because they still had bottles of alcohol left on the table that were not yet empty ... the waitress indicates that it comes from the gentleman in black and gives fatima a card with the words for the most beautiful lady in the world . fatima smiled and hold up her glass and wink
Cousins :Ooehhhh you goo girlll that man in fineee he is cute said the nieces and nephews bored her ,her brothers looked over at the gentleman and all 3 winked at him for a good sign . her nephews and nieces bored her at first but also immediately looked at who the gentleman was . one thing they all have in common is that they don't play when it comes to fatima or the family business .
fatima : kean were you just talking about this gentleman ?
kean :yes he really seems like someone for you and it seems like he is someone of our status
Fatima : hhmmm and she smiled again at the gentleman