Result ish ?

The next morning zack woke Fatima up ...

Zack : babe you gotta wake up

Fatima : babe give me 15 minutes please...

Zack : no baby you have important things to do like making a schedule for both things you love ...

Fatima : okey okey ik sta al op jonge ... je werkt op me zenuwen... lacht en kijkt naar hem en zegt goedemorgen lieverd...

Zac is turned on and Fatima knows and sees it

Zack : baby you know you talking in your other languages turns me on now why would you do that ?? I don't even know what you said , so tell me what did you say ??

Fatima : "lacht " ik weet dat het je horney maakt schat

Zack : FATIMAAAAA

Fatima: aight nigga calm down it's to early for you to scream my name babe .
what I said was .... " aight aight I'm already standing up , you working on my nerves boy ... " laughs" and says good morning sweetheart"

Zack : baby you really said I work on your nerves??? "Laughs" you a tripppp yoww

Fatima: yeah cause you wouldn't even let me sleep for a few minutes longer while you know I'm my own boss

Zack : you own the law firm ?

Fatima: I didn't tell you ??

Zack : no you didn't baby

Fatima: oh well I guess you right then ... I fergot to tell you honey I'm sryy we went I. A relationship so fast and it feels so good it feels like we been together for forever that's why I think I fergot

Zack : yes you right but I love every bid of the relationship

Fatima : yes babyy ... let's take a shower together after that imma head out ... what you about to do ??

Zack : imma call my brothers to check if everything goes well with the dealers which I think cause they haven't called... but imma check on them and my parents as well .

They go in the shower and talk about what they are going to do for the day ...
Fatima got dressed for work and zack put on some comfy clothes.

Fatima : baby I'm out see you later honey ... walks to him and gives him a kiss

Zack : have a great day at work Boss

Fatima: i sure will baby oh and after I get home we can go to your house what you think?

Zack : aight cool baby hold on ... you tryna steel my oversized shirts ain't you ??

Fatima : boyyyy ... maybe

Zack : you think you slick huh

Fatima : bye babyyyy

Zack : bye love

Fatima went to work for an hour and had court for the rest of the day...

Zack's phone went off , he took it and it was a nurse telling him the results or in and that he can pick them up . Zack told the nurse he would be at the hospital in an hour .

3 hours passed and Fatima was done in court ... it went quickly today so she went back to her law firm

Zack called Fatima to give her the news that he can get the results . Fatima wished him good luck and told him that she loves him .

Fatima feels horrible she's hurt because she has a feeling that the child is zack's baby , she gets sick immediately and tells Andi her Bestfriend who she knows since she was 4 that she's going home . Andi ask her if she is alright...

Andi : Tima you okay?

Fatima: no I will tell you everything when I feel better but now I feel like shit

Andi : aight babes ... but T you don't seem okay to ride home do you want me to get you home safe ... it is not even a question I ain't letting you ride come on I will bring you home .

Fatima doesn't even fight cause she knows Andi does not play about her and she's not letting her ride home when she's like this

On the way home Andi ask Fatima if it's about zack ... Fatima looks out the window and cries. Andi asks ...

Andi : fatimaaaa does zack cheat on you ???

Fatima: no it's mot that

Andi : Fatima don't you dear lie to me !! Speak up nowww does that man cheat on you ??

Fatima : no but he maybe has a child on the way with his ex " cries " you now Andi I wanted to be the only mother to his children I wanted to be the only woman who carries the children for him "cries" but to know I am not that or the first hurts you know it hurts to know that Karen will still have a piece of him because she has a daughter with his DNA it hurts Andi it fucking hurts "cries out loud" I finally found a man who loves me for who I am who treats me like I'm his queen like everything is so perfect that I feel home , safe , protected , loved when I'm with him and when I decide to let my thoughts go and think about me having a future , children, marriage with him something stupid comes my way ... so yea I'm crushed but I don't want him to k ow that because it was not his intention to let this happen he already blame's himself and don't want that child to be his ... Andi I'm broken I swear Andi I am . "Fatima cries while talking to Andi not knowing she accidentally called zack and he heard everything "... zack knew Fatima was hurting but he also knew that she tried to be strong for him, he silently cried knowing he hurt his woman and knowing what the results are..... he ended the call when she cried louder and stopped talking, he heard enough.

Andi : Fatima i know you are I can see it but baby that man loves you and isn't gonna hurt you and believe me he wanted you to be the only one who carried his children he is crushed to believe me and I know because I heard him talk to his brother and he cried on the phone this morning when his brother and I got breakfast... and yeah imma tell you about me and him... we started talking yesterday ...

Fatima : okey friend thanks for the drive I will ask zack to pick up my car ... love you I'll talk to you later.

Zack was on his way home he was hurt ....