Happy

Fatima laughed cause laylay said no no no nooooo even with her hands .
Zack said ...

Zack : baby girl why you lying?

Laylay: no no no noooo

Fatima : you on my side right ?

Laylay shakes her head yes.

Zack : oohhh you fake laylay you fake wait till your brother is here it's done for y'all .

Fatima: laylay say no no no no nooo he's gonna be on our side !

Laylay : no no no nooo

Fatima laughs ...

Fatima : see ? She on my side with her brother!

Zack : wait till I get you to scream my name ! I will see on who's side you on .

Fatima : boyy bye

Everyone stayed for the 2 next days . They found giliano . Giliano went through the courts to get laylay but he lost simply because he went against Fatima and because he was an abuser who abused someone who was already mentally ill . Fatima defended zack and Karen (who couldn't be there ) . And even if Fatima didn't knew all these people she would have won the case because she was the best lawyer.
Gilliano went to jail for 25 years .
After that the family members left because there was work to do !

After 3 weeks Fatima had meetings with her employees at her father's house . Everyone knew that location and that's the way she wants to keep it . She held the meeting because she has a new product she wants to get rolling. So everyone came to ATL who needed to be at the meeting , people like her brothers and cousins,Zack's brothers , guys who work for her and a few others .
The meeting was over after almost 4 hours and after that they were all eating in the backyard that had a few of the city.

One of the women who works for her father called Tima and said ...

Wanda : Mrs Fatima.

Fatima : miss Wanda you can call me Fatima .

Wanda : I know but it ...

Fatima : no itssss .... You can call me Fatima ! I grew up with you beside me ! You called me Fatima all the time what has changed?

Wanda : you are the boss now ! I need to respect you .

Fatima: miss Wanda it's just Fatima for you .

Wanda : okey , uumm what I actually called you for Layla was playing and was calling you while Doing so . I took her and she still said mama mama mama so I thought I would call you.

Fatima : I'm coming miss Wanda .

Fatima went to the room and she saw laylay .

Fatima : babygirl

Laylay was all hyped. One thing about laylay is that she loves her some Tima .
Zack walked up to them and said ...

Zack : I thought I would find you here .

Fatima : miss Wanda called me and said that Layla was calling my name while playing so she thought she would get me .

Zack : oohh that's how you do me huh laylay ?

Laylay laughs

Fatima : leave my baby alone .

Zack : that's my baby to man

Fatima : babe I'm ready to get out of here .

Zack : aight let's see who's still here .

When Fatima and Zack walked to the yard everyone was still at the place .
Fatima told them she was leaving .
And everyone said goodbye and left to . Something told Fatima to get protection from security guards and she did .

Zack : babe why do we have security guards?

Fatima : I have a feeling something is up baby .

I'm gonna wear a fest you should to and I will wrap laylay in one to im glad she's asleep.
After she did that the guards asked if she was good .

Fatima ; yea I'm good

Everyone knew that when Fatima felt something it was real . So her brothers and cousins were informed of the situation.

They all were alert.
The guards stepped in the 3 cars . 3 behind and one infront .

As they were heading to the front they saw a car watching and everyone was alert . They had guns and they were watching Fatima and her crew . The way Fatima saw the guy's she opened her door and zack did the same they shut all of the man in the car and the guards backed them up Incase more guys popped on them . She called the others to go to the car and get a look at who sent them or who those men were .

The guys did that while Tima called the crew and told them that she thinks that someone sent them . She lets them know she shut them and that the cleaning crew from the street department would come pick the bodies.

The others : y'all good ? Do we need to come over ?

Fatima : no we are good . Y'all stay at moms and dads . I'm good make sure nothing happens .
Denzel ! I think it's one of your old friends peeps .

Denzel : you mean Rixy

Fatima : you damm right.

Fatima : get his ass together before I fly to Dc and teach him a lesson not to play with me ! Because I will dead that shit ! You hear me !

Denzel: got it sis .

Shimara : let it be one of us he would have cussed us out because it's Tima he's not saying anything .

Denzel : shut up yow .

Denzel : Tima you don't have to handle shit because I got it ! Your pregnant think about your family.

Fatima : boy that dumb ass nigga sent people over here while I had my daughter in my car I killed every last one with zack tf yll talking about.

Savion : yowww Tima you heard Denzel ! You need to relax ! We get it but is laylay good ?

Fatima: okey : yes she's good she's asleep ! I can't believe she didn't wake up from all those gun shots.

The extra bodyguards that looked over the dead bodies reported and said that it's Ricky's people

Fatima : Denzel get your shit together bro please don't let me handle it myself .

The others knew not to fuck with Tima at that moment because she was serous and she ment every last word she said . Not long after talking to the orhers they arrived home