Chapter 1-I'M NOT A TOY!

Jimmy was minding his own business in tumble town like usual, it was nothing exciting...Then there was a sudden voice calling out and saying "HEY TOY". Jimmy already knew who that voice was...It was Joel the '11ft' god, Jimmy hates him because Joel kept calling him a toy. Even though he wasn't, well that's what Jim would tell himself to be honest he really doesn't understand why Joel calls him a toy. 'Just because he looks like woody' ."hey toy here is something for ya" Joel grinned. He splashed jimmy with this odd potion, Jimmy started feeling a deep pain down his back then he fell to the ground  Blood pouring out of his back, Jimmy started Wailing in pain and tried to get back up from the ground he wanted to kill Joel but he couldn't even speak. Joel noticed that it was making Jimmy in excruciating pain but he didn't want to do anything worse so he stood there frozen. Something came out of Jimmy's back it looked like something from a wind-up toy. Jimmy ended up fainting from a lack of blood the god knew if he were there he would be the blame for an almost murder so he flew off back to Stratos. Jimmy was lying in the sand unconscious in a pile of his own blood. It was hours till someone Found Jimmy Unconscious, Fwhip and Lizzie had the plan to Prank The Sheriff by leaving Tumble Town covered with Sheriff Toys. As Those two Sneaked into Tumble town with the dolls of The Sheriff in Shulker Boxes They looked down into the Canyon To see Something red in the sand." Hey, Lizzie What's That?" Fwhip asked pointing down at the Red Spot "We Should Take a look maybe?" Lizzie responded. They Both flew down to see Jimmy On the ground Covered in blood.

"JIMMY/SHERIFF" Both of them yelled Seeing if he was conscious. Fwhip fell onto his knees Screaming Jimmy's Name Trying to get his Response... Nothing Fwhip went all Teary and he lifted Jimmy Trying 'Wake' him up. Lizzie couldn't dare to see Fwhip Crying so she sat next to him to Comfort him. Fwhip Hugging Jimmy Tightly. "I-I'm s-sorry, please. Please i-i need you" Fwhip Murmured. Fwhip couldn't see Jimmy hurt he didn't want to lose him not again. Lizzie Told Fwhip that maybe She could go get some help. He nodded, and Lizzie set off to go look for some help While Fwhip Stayed near Jimmy Hoping for Jimmy to wake up. Fwhip decided to Try to Carry Jimmy to his bed so it would be softer for Jimmy. Before Fwhip was about to carry him he noticed something on Jimmy's Back it was a Cranker like Something from a Wind-up toy It made Fwhip giggle a Lil bit but he needed to take things seriously so he carried Jimmy to His bed. as he Laid down Jimmy on his Bed Fwhip Went Red like a Strawberry, Fwhip Didn't understand that feeling was it a good or Bad Feeling The Goblins Weren't the type of Creatures to talk about there Feelings to each other so he just brushed it off.

Minutes Later Lizzie arrived with help from Sausage and Scott. They started running towards Jimmy and Fwhip "WHAT THE H3LL HAPPENED FWHIP" Scott Growled just as soon as Fwhip was going to respond Lizzie interrupted" SCOTT, It's not Fwhip's Fault He came at the same time as me he is just as clueless as me and you are." "Thanks, Lizzie..."Fwhip told Lizzie. "Whatever" Scott Muttered. Lizzie explained to Scott and Sausage what happened. Scott walked up to jimmy laying on his bed. Scott being Scott kneeled down to Jimmy and Kissed His Forehead. "Maybe that will make the pain hurt less ;)" Scott Proudly said. Fwhip Felt sudden anger in him or maybe it was Jealousy, Sausage noticed Fwhip Being very red and he started Giggling and whispered to Lizzie "looks like someone jealous ;)" Lizzie also started giggling. Fwhip heard Them giggling and turned around then they both stopped giggling. Fwhip turned to Jimmy and Scott then back to them he knew why they were giggling Fwhip was Flushed he couldn't look up at them. Fwhip was so embarrassed and the only words that came out were "Fck u guys" Scott Turned To Fwhip and The Others Confused.