Prologue

[Third Person]

It's just a normal day in the House Astaril. Everyone is doing their job, the heir to the throne is off to Scotland to study in a boarding school. The Queens are coming home from one of their public engagements.

While the princess is in her room, pacing back and forth. Scared of her mother's reaction.

Don't get her wrong, her parents Is loving, supporting and caring when she and her brother are growing up, loving them both equally and giving them the same attention.

She bit her nails, then she decided to call her brother.

After a few rings, her brother answers.

"Adelfós. Are you busy??"
She asks through the phone.

"No Adelfí. Why is there something wrong with our princess??"
He asks, through his phone.

Hela smile a little because of the pet names that her brother called him, then she let out a big sigh, then started explaining her situation to her brother.

"I'm scared brother."
She whispered, lips quivering in fear.

"I wish I was there to hug you, Sis." He sigh.

"But all I can say is that I know Mother and Mitéra will support your decision, as long as it will make you happy. And I support your decision Princess."
He said, sincerely through the phone.

A tear fell from my eye, as I heard his statement. A slight relief eased into my chest.

"But how about the our people?? I'm gonna let them down, because of my selfish reason."
Hela replied.

"You may be a princess, but you're still a person with a life Sis. You didn't choose to be a princess, me and Mother along with Mitéra will take care of the people. Just do anything what makes you happy sis."
He said sincerely through the phone.

[Hela]

My tears couldn't be held back anymore, so my tear fell freely from my eyes.

"Ok, thank you so much Adelfós, pleass be careful in there. I miss you and I love you."
I said, sincerely through the phone.

"I miss you and I love you too princess. Update me if you made the decision ok. I'll see you soon."
He replied.

I replied to him then hang up the phone.

I sigh and sit onto my bed.

'maybe I should go to Auntie's Eleanor ice skating rink to clear my mind.' I told myself.

So I immediately went into my walk in closet and put on some beige leggings and hoodie. I put on some my of my slip on slippers then left my room. And went to the ice skating rink.

After about an hour I went back home, and the butler told me that my mothers are home.

I immediately ran into my room
'fudge!! Why does it have to be that our house is so huge, oh right yeah. I live in a palace.'
When I got into my room, I immediately went into the shower, clean my body, then after 20 minutes, I got out and went to my closet. I picked a simple white flowy dress, I dried my aurburn orange hair and just let it fall down my shoulders. I put some simple white sandals and immediately went into my mothers office.

When I got outside their office, I Knock into the large ornate door, then push the door so I can enter.

"Mother, Mitéra."
I said lowly.

"Yes, my princess??"
I heard my mother's voice. Me and my brother call Hecate as Mother and Hestia as Mitéra.

"I need to talk to you about something important."
I said, looking down at the ground fidgeting my arm.

"Come here Princess."
Mother said.

I look up and I can see her sitting in one of the chair, then she pats her lap.

I immediately bound towards her, straddle her lap, wrapped my arms around her neck and bury my face against her neck.

Being held like this by my mom was very comforting for me. It's my safe place in the whole entire world. Given the fact that she's the one who gave birth to me.

[Third Person]

Hecate look at her wife, who's looking at them brows furrowed in confusion.

Hestia gestured Hecate to walk to the big couch so they can sit together and talk to Hela properly.

Hecate lift Hela into her arms, as she walk towards the couch along with Hestia.

They sat together, then Hestia started caressing Hela's auburn orange hair.

"Promise me, you won't hate me??"
Hela whisper, but just enough for them to hear.

"We could never, hate you, my princess."
Mitéra reassured, then she dropped a sweet kiss into Hela's hair.

Hela took a deep breath, then started explaining her plans to her mother.

After she's done explaining, she immediately hid her face against her mother's neck, too scared to see her mothers reaction.

"Princess. Can you look at us?! Please??"
Her Mitéra said, in a soothing tone.

She slowly look up at her mother's, tears threatening to spill any second.

"If that's gonna make you happy, then me and your mother will support you. Even though you're a princess, you still have a life, and a human."
Her Mitéra explain.

Happy tears began falling, I wrapped them both in a warm hug and started sobbing.

I'm so lucky.