Chapter 2

[Cole]

I was stunned to see the woman who was in here earlier, performing alongside Cali.

Damn she has a killer voice. Then the video came to a scene where Cali and the mystery woman shared a microphone, their face is so close that a little nudge would make them start kissing.

As the song ended, I didn't know that I was rooted into place. There's an aching feeling in my chest and I hate it, very much.

"Heyyy Cole."
Cali greeted.

I just huffed, and ignored her. I made my way into my room, and immediately went into the bathroom to shower.

[Third Person]

Cali's brows, furrowed into confusion as her sister ignored her.

"What is up in her ass?!"
I asked.

"Probably jealous because the girl with you in the video caught Cole's attention."
Colin, nonchalantly replied.

"The fuck?! The mf womanizer Cole of the family is jealous?!"
I exclaimed.

"I know!! I can't believe it either. It is so not Cole."
Colin replied, as she's typing on her phone.

"But I can't blame her though. With a beautiful voice and an Angelic face like that, I would definitely hit that."
I replied.

Colin laughs,
"I can't wait to witness this sibling rivalry."
She commented.

I just rolled my eyes, And went up towards my room.

~Next Day~

[Hela]

I was so excited because it's her first day at work, but she was also anxious because today she'll be meeting her real boss. Mrs. Ramirez, also know as Mrs. Catalina Cassandra Ramirez.

Known to be one of the ruthless in the Hollywood business. She can end your career in just a snap of her fingers.

Being close to her is either a curse or a blessing, that's why many people fear the Ramirez, and also why her daughters can get away with anything.

She can rewrite the story in the tabloids with just one phonecall, that's why she can't help but feel nervous right now.

I tried calming my nerves by distracting myself in finding an elegant/appropriate outfit for the job.

I chose a black silk long sleeve blouse, with a low V. Along with some black tight jeans along with some black boots.

I just let my auburn hair fall on my shoulders since it's naturally straight.

She put some loose powder then some simple lipgloss, then off she goes.

She got out of her apartment, then into her car. After a few minutes of driving through LA traffic she finally arrived outside the mansion, thank God she's not late.

Quin is waiting for me outside the mansion, then her eyes went wide when she saw me getting out of my car.

I immediately walked towards her, looking down shyly.

She snapped from her reverie, then she lead me inside the house again.

She told me that, she will see first hand, my performance being Mrs. Ramirez for the day. She gave me a tablet where everything is organized for meetings and lunch dates.

And damned she is a very busy woman.
Basically my job is just to remind her with her meeting everyday, and be ready in case she needs a helping hand. While Quin is in charge with setting the appointment for Mrs. Ramirez and talking to some of other people.