Chapter 3

[Third Person]

"Actually, I am the street performer from yesterday, outside of Luxe. Remember???"
Cali said.

Hela's eyes went wide and she grinned.
"Oh my God!! Yes!! Now I remember you!! No wonder why your face is so familiar"

Cali smiles widely at her then presents her hand which Hela gladly accepted.

Hela shook her hand and gave her a genuine smile.

"It's finally nice meeting you. So what made you into getting this job??"
Cali ask, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hela chuckled a little and reply.
"Nothing.... I was just bored."
She says cheekily and the two of them laugh a little.

Then Quin burst their bubble by calling Hela's name.

"It's nice meeting you also, I'll see you around, Quin needs me."
Cali nodded, then Hela left the pool, leaving Cali by herself.

Cali has a goofy smile plaster on her face that she can't help. Talking to Hela was very refreshing she taught.

Hela's innocence and purity made Cali's day.

While Cali is smiling like a fool, Cole on the other side who's been watching the interaction the whole time. She's staring into her sister like she want to ripped the foolish smile on her face.

Cole has no idea, what's happening to her. This is the first time she felt this thing, like an overwhelming anger everytime Cali talk to Hela.

She never never felt this before. Cali can talk to whoever women she likes and Cole was bothered by it. Even when when Cali would flirt Jenna, Cole couldn't even careless, if they fuck in front of her. But this time, with Hela, it's different. She don't why and she's torn whether she likes it or not.

[Hela]

I quite enjoy the conversation between me and Cali. She is so funny. I felt at ease speaking to her, as if I knew her for a very long time now.

While earlier my encounter with Cole was odd. I don't know why. When she's near me, I can feel my heart pounding through my chest, I'm nervous everytime she's around. The look she gave me, as if I done something to her.

I was so deep in my thoughts, I haven't realize that I'm already in the common area. Mrs. Ramirez is sitting in the couch, and on the sofa is miss Colin.

She looks at me, and gave me a mischievous smile, as if she done something I wouldn't like it.

"Hela.... I'm here to inform you, that... You are not my Personal Assistant anymore."
Mrs. Ramirez, say nonchalantly.

My eyes widen, what the effing feces is going on. It's my first day and I'm already fired. I don't recall doing something that made Mrs. Ramirez mad.

Was it because of the phone call I answered??? Fudge!!!

"Mrs. Ramirez... With all due respect, are you firing me because of the phone call I answered earlier?? If it does then I am so sorry ma'am, it won't happen again. It's just a simple phone call from my brother-"
I started blabbering.

Mrs. Ramirez held her right hand, stopping my sentence.

"I am not firing you Hela. Let me finish my sentence. You are not my personal assistant anymore, because my daughter asked me something compelling, and I agree with her request."
She said, in a monotone voice.

I gulp as I slightly bowed my head, fiddling with the hem of my sleeves.

"They asked me if they could have their own assistant. Specifically you. Since I already have Quin acting as my personal assistant and she's doing excellent on the job, no offense. So if it's ok with you, you will become the personal assistant of my three daughters, of course your salary will be tripled because I know that my daughter's are quite handful."
Mrs. Ramirez adds, which immediately I heard a protest in the room.