Chapter 4 - A day with Colin

"So did you and my sister fuck?"

[Third Person]

Hela almost spits the coffee from her mouth. Colin's question was so unexpected.

"The fudge would you ask me that??"

Hela asked, as she took a bite of her cookie.

"Well, because my sister is an asshole, who acts like a hormonal teen, that would fuck any woman she saw."
Colin said, nonchalantly. Taking a bite from her sandwich.

"My god. No.... I'm not into casual sex and my mother's will kill me!"
Hela said. Earning a small chuckle from Colin.

"You say mother's?? What does that mean??"
She ask.

Hela smiles, as Colin asked the question.

"It means I have two mother's. I grew up in a very healthy gay family. Even my aunts are gay."
Hela said proudly.

"Woah... So being Gay runs in your blood??"
Colin asked, cutely.

Hela laugh, and slightly pinch her cheeks, causing her to pout slightly.

"No... But somehow, some of us were influenced by it. Seeing them happily in love with their partners. Seeing them happy and treating each other right and what they deserve, is what me and my brother see growing up."
Hela added. Then taking a sip of her coffee.

"I wish my mother was gay, maybe me and my sister, would also see that growing up."
Colin said, quietly.

Hela heard that, but she didn't ask Colin about it. Thinking that it's a very sensitive topic for her, especially that they just met. And that is not part of her job description, she's hired to be their personal assistant, not a therapist.

"Who sister are you referring, earlier, by the way??"
Hela ask.

"The one you already slept with."
She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hela slightly slap her arm, and laugh.

"I didn't dimwit."
Hela said, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Can I ask you something???"
Hela asks. Slightly changing the topic.

"Sure. Go ahead."
Colin replied, as she took a sip on her coffee.

"Is it normal to Cole to stare at new people she met??"
Hela asked.

Colin looked at her with brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean??? Can you elaborate??"
Colin asked.

Hela took a sip of her coffee, then replied.
"Well, you see earlier, after I was done with the phonecall of my brother, Cole suddenly popped up, out nowhere, scaring the heck out of me. Then she didn't say anything, she just stared at me, as if I took something from her."
Hela explained. Explaining it Colin so she would understand.

Colin prop her hand on her cheeks as if, she's truly understanding Hela's statement. And this cause Hela to pout and she slightly slap Colin's arms, causing Colin to laugh.

"I'm serious!!!"
She said, in a childish voice.

Colin just laugh, then they continued talking more. Shrugging the onslaught screams of the paparazzi.

While they're finishing their coffee, the screams of the paparazzi became wilder, asking some bizarre questions at Colin and Hela. Making Hela anxious. This is one of the reasons why she hates being on the spotlight.

And getting this type of job is really bizarre for Hela.

'guess I had to get used to this, because I'll be going back to Greece after this.'
Hela told herself, calming her nerves.