Awkward

March 14th, 1991
7 pm

Jamila's pov

"Can we still touch on each other? Can we still not judge each other..." I sing as I'm finishing one of the songs to my new album. "How was that dre?" I ask dre because he was producing this song.

" you kilt that shit girl," Dre says as he pulls me in for a hug. I let go of the hug and go sit on the couch waiting for Dre to tell me what's next.

"i'm bout to call my homeboys over to smoke with us you cool wit that?" he asked, "yeah it's cool man, but who are you callin?" I asked also. "Just Ren, Pac, and Snoop" Dre said. "They my homeboys except for Tupac ion think i met him before" I say.

"you gon like him," Dre says I roll my eyes as he walks to the phone and calls his boys. "okay they about to come through right now but pacs bringing his brother Kadafi," he said " alright then I'm gonna call zaila over here then," I say low key excited about this little thing of people coming here. "ok they're gonna be here in 5," he says as he finishes rolling the second blunt.

__________________
5 minutes later...

I hear a knock on the studio door and watch see open the door "wassup my niggas" dre says to the group of boys walked in as they gave him daps. when i tell y'all this dark skin man which i was guessing is tupac  is fine as hell but i can't let him know that. I got snapped out of my thoughts when snoop comes up to me "wassup lul lady" snoop says as he gives me a hug, "i see your still calling me that wack ass nickname" i laugh as i pull away from the hug.

As ren sits on the couch we all hear a knock on the door "that's probably my homegirl let her in dre" i say. zaila walks in and greets everyone "hey guys" she says as they all greet her back, she walks to couch by where i'm sitting and puts a arm around me. "hey girl" i smile then tupac comes over and puts his hand out for me to shake, we shake hand as he starts a conversation " hey baby girl" tupac says. HELL no that just gave me so many butterflies but i can't show that "excuse me mr tupac i ain't one of your groupies so you not finna call me that" i say with much attitude. right after i said that everyone starts laughing as tupac looks at me with a big smile,
"alright who finna light the blunt" zaila says as tupacs sits down between me and snoop.

_________________
30 minutes later...
8:15pm

Everyone has been having a good time I started to get a little more comfortable with pac "so you make
music right what else do you do unless you only sing" pac says while everyone else is conversing "well i act and model" i smile at how proud i am of myself for doing what i love. "I'm not surprised you beautiful as hell ma," he says, i never thought a black person could blush so hard until i did right now i hid it so fast.

I look over to see zaila and snoop having a full on make out session " dayum girl breathe" i say as everyone laughs. i get up and get ready to leave " alright yall i think imma head out i have a couple photo shoots in the morning you coming zaila?" i say, "yeah i'll come wit you" she says getting ready to go. pac then comes up to me "ma come to dinner with me this weekend" he says " i don't know i just met you" " i'll give you my digits and call me if your down" he says as he gives me a paper with his number "okay thanks" i smile.

"bye everyone!" i say they all say bye to me as i shut the door and walk to my car.

____________________________________

hey y'all the first chapter is done took my to fucking long please comment and keep reading it's probably boring asf rn but just wait!

thanks for reading if you have any questions just ask right here in the comments

it's my first book so don't judge
This chapter is probably really short but the next will be longer