Anything

|| Jamila & Zaila's apartment||
A week later
Jamila's pov

I had just gotten home around 11 am, I loved L.A but glad to be back in my hometown. I had to fly out there again soon because I am a executive producer for the movie juice, but it's mostly for experience.

As for Pac and I, he went with me to get dropped off at the airport this morning which I tried to fight against it but he wouldn't budge. My homies is having a cookout in an hour which would be around 7, because i'm back and there's more to celebrate between us.

I started to get ready for the cookout but something felt different but I decided not to mind it. Zaila comes in my room and sits on my bed, "girl why ain't chu gettin ready" I ask her. "girl ion know what to wearrr" she says dragging the r, "I ain't waiting for yo ass be ready in 45 then we'll go together" I say as she get up and leaves the room.

I turned on my radio that I had in my room and of course Pac comes on and plays 'Brenda's got a baby'.
His music is so real and that's what I like about him he raps what's real.

(what Jamila and Zaila are wearing)^^

We made our way down the street to our homie smokey. once we got there music was bumpin, ladies dancin, fellas drinking and smoking or cooking. This is what I love about our hood we can come together anytime and it'll be a good time.

We went through the house to get into the backyard to go sit with our peoples. "aye there's ms. famous" said Smokey as i dap him up along with Red and Deebo, Deebo wasn't really the friendly type to other people but he was a big brother to me he made sure nobody messed with me and thought me how to fight which i'm more than grateful for.

"how was yo trip" Deebo says as I sit next to him, "I had a good time" I say looking at the little kids running around and people playin dice. "hey girll" Debbie says as I pull her in for a long hug, dats my cousin right there. "hey cuz how you and my other cousin doin" I ask.

"i'm good to otha cousin tho is a trip" she laughs as a I laugh too. I was about to sit down once i heard a familiar voice, "wass good baby". I didn't even want to turn around I was like frozen, he then comes infront of me and gives me the biggest smile as I roll my eyes.

"what chu doin here Devante" I ask. if you guys didn't know me and Devante broke up last year, his ass left and didn't say why last thing he told me is 'were done'. after he said that i broke down not only was he my first love I don't know how to manage with my feeling like that so I haven't really gave dating a chance ever since.

"i'm here to talk to you so get up" he demanded, awh hell no the fuck does he think he's talking to.
"you not boutta talk to me like that" I roll my eyes, I soon get lifted up by him I low key forgot how strong he was .

He put me down onto one of the beds in smokey's house and sat right beside me. "listen-" he starts off but I cut him right off, "no you listen you have no fucking right to just come back and say you want to talk to me when you had the chance".

"I didn't have a choice mila... my dad told me and my brother to go and don't speak to anybody and cut every one off, he made sure of that" he said. you know what he's lying but he was telling the truth, I know me and Pac ain't together or nun but it feels weird.

I got up as he did the same thing I really did miss this man so me being me I jump into his arms and kiss him it took a second but he kissed back. "I missed you" he said, "aight cmon pretty boy" I get off of him and grab his hand leading him outside.

Everyone knew I was finna forgive him so they didn't even question it, doesn't mean we're together. We all was eating and drinking 40's playing games. Then big worms fat ass comes through the door "Ayyeee big worm what's goin on man" I ask him as i get up from devantes lap going to dap him up.

|| Jamilas & Zaila's apartment||

We all left Smokey's house around 2, Devante also came home with me while Zaila stayed at Smokey's cause they got something going on which ain't my business.

Once we got into my bedroom I got undressed I forgot that Devante was there so he was staring at me had while biting his lip. "baby you look so good" he says while crashing his lips on to mine.

All i can say that we did do it.

____________________________________

So I added some of the friday cast which is kind of weird since last chapter was a party at cubes house but just go along with it.

Also I don't really write smut so sorry to yall nasty asses

-tupacsbm