Doves In The Wind

|the next morning|

I woke up without Devante beside me whenever that happens he usually has a problem or left. But I have a feeling that it's a problem. I then walked out the room feeling sore then remembering what happened last night.

Devante came out of the bathroom while I was eating a bowl of cereal, he then grabs a magazine from the coffee table in the living room. "who the fuck were you with" he raises his voice, "hm" I mumble since I was chewing. He slams the magazine on the countertop right where I was eating, it showed me and pac leaving the party last week.

"Tupac?" I said confused, "why the fuck were you with him" he had his voice raised still. "nigga who the fuck you think you talking to like that! me and you aren't together so I don't know what the fuck you think your doing" I yelled back.

"At this point get your shit and get the fuck out" I yell real loud I grab the closet thing next to me which was a bottle of 40 and chuck it right next to him. When someone assumes things or acts like they control me I get real angry.

"what the fuck do you think your doing" he raises his voice. "nigga I told you get the fuck out before i have someone get you out" I say walking over to the phone to call deebo. One thing about devante he's stubborn and gets aggressive but so do I so it's good for none of us.

Once I called deebo he was already by my apartment so it only took him a couple minutes to get over here, and when i need help he doesn't play. I then here the door opens which is deebo, yes i know what you guys are gonna say you let anybody walk into your house like that? No, just close people.

He looked pissed and Devante high key looked scared "you tryna run it nigga" deebo said. "nah homie I was just about to leave" devante says grabbing his things and leaves.

"Thanks Deebo" i thank him, " anything for my lil sis if you need anything I'm down the street.
____________________________________

(8pm)
I had just landed in L.A it felt so good to be back.
My bodyguard had escorted me to my car and let me in the back seat.

I made it to my trailer and set my bags down, they wanted me in a trailer so I can be closer to the sets.
I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it and it was pac, I was so happy to see him.

"Hey baby" he says as he comes in and hugs me, "hey pac" I say letting go. " damn I didn't know it was possible but you got finer"  he says as I laugh. " where's yo trailer at?" I ask him, " right next to yours" he says.

"cmon let's watch something " he says taking my hand and taking me to the couch. almost half way through the movie i took a look at him, damn i can't believe we've gotten so close over these past couple weeks.

he then grabs the blunt from the back of his ear and lights it. after he hits it he passes it to me "damn this shits strong" i say passing it back while laughing.

|| a hour later... ||

"NAH YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP" kadafi yell's playfully from outside, "who the fuck is yellin" I say not knowing who was yelling. we both hear banging on my trailer door, pac then gets up and opens the door "yo who th- kadafi?" he says.

"wassup man oh hey jamila" kadafi walks in like nothing happened. "was that you yellin" i asked him, "yea i just wanted to scare y'all" he shrugs then gets a drink outta my fridge.

"what y'all watchin" he asked ploppin down on my couch. "a movie without you now get the fuck out" pac says hitting him on the shoulder.

after a couple minutes of kadafi whining he finally went home not that i didn't mind him here but obviously pac wanted him gone. we started the movie back up a little bit ago but pac couldn't keep his damn eyes off me.

"what?" i nervously laugh, "you just beautiful" he says. we then pull in for a kiss but none of us let go so he took the opportunity to go harder then i did the same. to be honest i didn't want to feel like a whore or a hoe since i dead ass slept with my ex last night know he probably slept with a hoe too.

but his lust couldn't make me stop, he then tugs on my top and I break up the kiss. "i'm sorry i feel like we got a good thing going on i don't wanna mess this up" i said regretfully. "nah i get it cmon let's just watch the movie" he says as move and lay on top of him.
____________________________________

pretty short chapter and kind of boring towards the end but i'll come up with something more interesting for the next.