Pretty Little Birds

|| cubes house||

Jamila's pov

once i made my way in there was hella people, i wish my home girl was here with me. Aaliyah's ass left me but I saw Latifah and made my over there but then got stopped by Eminem and dre, "wassup yall" I say to them. if you didn't know me and Eminem go way back dre introduced ourselves to each other ever since then we had a tight bond like siblings whenever we see each other.

"wassup, Lil sis how are you tho," Eminem says as he pulls me in for a hug, "I'm good, hey dre," I say pulling away from him and then hugging dre. "hey Lil lady" dre smiles. " okay I don't know why but this is awkward so imma catch y'all later" I laugh walking away.

"hey Latifah," I say walking up to her and reaching out for a hug, "girl I know I already said this but dayum" she hugs me while her hands travel down my lower back. "Latifah," I say laughing and pulling away from the hug "you know you like it, once you get sick of men come to join this side," she says while I laugh even harder.

||time skip... an hour and a half later||

at this point I am drunk. I've danced, drank, and drank even more. after I sipped down this drink I made my way back to where everybody was chilling at cause I needed to settle down and then go back and dance but then I saw pac and he gave me the biggest smile.

I then go to sit down next to him as he watches my every step. "hey ma whatchu got going on" he says but you can tell he was drunk as well but it was pretty obvious cause you can see the Henny in his hand. " nun much but aye let me get a sip of that" I say, he then gives it to me and I take a big sip. " alright days enough," he says laughing hard.

About 15 minutes go by we have been passing a blunt around and everyone was sitting around including us we're crossfaded. I look over to this man y'all he is so fine maybe it's this Henny but I'm feeling more attracted to him. "your so pretty" he says snapping me out of my thoughts, "and your not that ugly" I say joking. "I think you've meant I'm the finest man you've ever seen," he says half-joking back but he ain't wrong.

" see you admitted it," he says, fuck did I say that out loud. " oh shit," I say laughing so hard this alcohol is hitting me for real.

another five minutes later a ride came for me, I then get up and see pac half asleep on the couch. me being the nice person I am I go over to him "pac" I say while shaking him so he can wake up. "hm" he mumbles, "C'mon you finna come with me so I know you're okay" I say.

he gets up so fast but then falls back down because of how drunk he is, and I try to not laugh since I'm drunk too but can still function. as soon as he gets himself up he puts his arm around me and walks outside. once we head outside a whole bunch of paparazzi come swarming us. I try not to make a scene cause when I'm drunk and people are around me really close I fight.

|| hotel room||

So Pac and I drank even more in the car which was a stupid idea cause now I'm pretty sure we both want to do something but might regret it later. we did make out in the car though.

Once we got into the hotel room pac is real loud "pac, shh people are tryna sleep and shit" I say helping him to one of the beds. "imma shower so here's the remote and yell my name if you need sum" I say walking to the bathroom.

 "imma shower so here's the remote and yell my name if you need sum" I say walking to the bathroom

Once I got out of the shower I get into some comfortable clothes. I then get out and see pac watching the Simpsons, "you need water" I say giving him a bottle with some Advil so his hangover won't be that bad in the morning. He then takes it "thank you ma," he says quietly then pauses for a little "gimme a hug," he said. I hugged him because he looks like he was in his feelings.

I got to the other bed and then looked at pac who was still watching tv, "pac, come lay with me" I say quietly as he gets up to walk to my bed. he had no shirt and just sweats on, I forgot to mention we went to his hotel and got his thing of clothes before we went to mine. I feel the bed sink a little bit as he scoots closer to me, I haven't laid with someone since my ex-devante.

I was so close to falling asleep when he put his arms around me which made me jump a little bit, but I wasn't complaining. I then heard soft snores and started to fall asleep.

____________________________________

this is pretty short but wtv and I know dre and Eminem didn't meet till later it's my story so it's gonna be this way.

Didn't proof read.

-tupacsbm