0

[A Promise Has Been Made]
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

A contract was placed in front of you, the cream coloured pages were filled with endless words that you felt lazy and couldn't care less to read it all. You took hold of the contract, and skimmed through each and every page, reading each and every word, only stopping to ask about the meaning of certain words.

You scoffed at the amount of pages this contract has. The person in front of you drank his tea, quietly observing you and your expressions. He clicked his tongue, putting the cup down and gripped his hands together.

"Do we have a deal?" he asked you with patience in his voice, his eyes telling the same proverb.

"Take your time, darling."

You anxiously gripped the quill, the feather of an albino peacock slightly swayed. You glanced at the person, he sat there patiently as if you and him have all the time in the world. He glanced at the grandfather clock and back at you, smiling softly.

You took a deep breathe and said, "You're making me into a tyrant."

He looked at you, his facial expression became impassive as he stood up from his seat and walked over to you. You pushed the chair back a bit, afraid of what he might do to you. You hold your breathe as he leaned towards you, closer to your left ear. Both of his hand softly gripped the armrest of the chair you're sitting on.

He whispered, "I'm making you into a [God/Goddess]," you could feel his hot breathe. "A [God/Goddess] as fair as the sea and the sun."

His body, his aura emitted a small ounce of power, just a small fraction of strong magic. And it made you want the same thing that he has.

You hunger for power.

You hunger for power, just like the Ambassador in front of you.

Your eyes filled with gluttony as you signed the contract. You knew about the consequences, you knew who you belong to once the contract was signed.

But you were hungry for power, and he is willing to share his fraction of it for you.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

I hereby acknowledge that my soul belongs to the Ambassador of Lord Hades. I will abide by the terms and conditions to receive the power that the Ambassador has bestowed upon me. If I ever fail to meet up with the terms and conditions, I will lose my power and become his servant.

Sign,
[Your Signature]

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════