3

[Targeting Management]
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

━ You were siting on the sofa with Liechtenstein on your lap, he was giving you neck kisses. You were expecting him to warm up to you in a few months, it ended up in a span of 2 days. Looks like you miscalculated, how embarrassing. You adjusted him on your lap, he was blocking the TV a bit, almost making you miss out on the small details of the "British Bake Off".

It's been a month and he seemed to be under your spell. He was very submissive, never hesitating to do your bidding, he's like a golden retriever and you're the black cat.

He stopped giving your neck kisses and glance at the TV, deciding to watch the programme with you. Liechtenstein leaned onto your chest, enjoying the softness of your body. He sighed as he watched the bake off, how did you ever find this show interesting? It's just 5 people competing for the "Best Baker" title.

You only watched it because the sweet old lady, Grandmama, was on it. You will murder the judges if they say that her cookies suck. Grandmama always makes the best cookies. You can confirm it, you were the Cookie stealer whenever you visit her home.

Liechtenstein would never understand your mindset. He craves for your attention, but he shall wait because patience is a virtue. Soon, he will be rewarded, like the golden retriever he is.

You jolted ever so suddenly, almost jerking your body to stand up. How could you forget something so simple? How could you forget to make plans on getting an organization on your side? You were so focused on Grandmama that you forgot about that small target.

You stood up, carrying Liechtenstein in your arms, making him startled by your sudden movement. He put his arms around your neck, carefully not to strangle you unexpectedly. You were careful, you made sure he doesn't fall out of your arms. He was blushing red, his eyes were swirling in bewilderment. He was wondering what you were up to, what made adrenaline flow through your veins.

You walked through the luxurious halls, the servants or to be more precise, your acolytes, bowed to you with a subtle smile as you passed by. They were gladly showing you their loyalty, unlike those traitors. How could their former siblings left you for those filthy Countryhumans? Except for Liechtenstein of course, they reflected on their hatred and now opened their eyes and accept him as their brother. They now know that he has converted into your cult, the souls of the acolytes can now rest in peace for they now have an inkling that their God didn't give in to the hands of these humanoid land masses.

The acolyte near by opened the entrance of the door so you could enter without the problem, he also gave Liechtenstein a pat on the head. Some of the acolytes spoil Liechtenstein too much, maybe that's why he now has a personality of a golden retriever only the cult could experience.

You went in as the acolyte closed the door. It was a simple, monotone room. It consist of a desk, an office chair, a book shelf with notebooks which you somehow kept buying but never use because you just have the urge to buy more than needed. You also have a cool fan which you forgot to bring, you usually bring it everywhere because mortals kept stealing your oxygen.

You sat down, Liechtenstein adjusting him self to sit comfortably on your lap. If you both were in public siting like that, others would think that Liechtenstein is a slut, or maybe a submissive man which would ruin his slightly non-existent reputation. You took hold of your hand fan, it has a golden dragon motif on it. You gave it to Liechtenstein as he admire the beauty of your favourite possession. He opened the fan and flapped it to create a subtle air to cool both of you down, it was getting a little hot.