4

[Abandonment Issues]
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

━ How tiring it is for you to actually interact people. It's physically and mentally draining you as you kept on talking in the same constant composure. You wanted to sit down with soft blanket wrapped around you as you listen to some music on your Spotify playlist. How badly you wanted to decompress and recharge, and it has only been 45 minutes!

The only thing that's stopping you from going home is your objective to manipulate an Organization to your side, abandoning their own kin. And also because you can't leave Liechtenstein here.

Liechtenstein's kins never noticed his absence and disappearance, so it would safe to say that the African Union is the best candidate for your cult; he is easy to take away without anyone noticing that he is gone. Plus, you could provide all the attention he needs; you never have a deadline anyway. The Ambassador is really kind, telling you to take your time for he knows that you will  get the job done. He trust you so much, like a parent trusting his only heir.

You reached down into your pocket and out a small black box, it was soft in your hands. You opened the box and examine the ring in it; it was your most prized ring in your collection. The ring is made from pure silver with [COLOUR] diamonds in a form of three roses, the diamonds also decorated the ring band in the middle. 

Believe it or not, it cost you an arm and a leg. Literally.

But, you never worry because your devoted acolytes are willing to chop off their limbs just for you! How lucky you are to have such sweet acolytes.

Liechtenstein is your favourite acolyte and every acolyte knows that. You treated him with more attention, affection and spoil him constantly. It didn't take the acolytes long to realise that you were in love with the love deprived man. That's why the acolytes made sure to make him look more well presented, the acolytes really like the thought of you and Liechtenstein being together.

"[NAME]?" a voice called out, it was the same voice as the Ambassador but more feminine.

You look to your left and saw him, or should you say "her", with a man beside her. She was wearing a black Tsaochow Qixin hanfu outfit while holding a black handfan with golden dragon motifs.

"Nyx, who is this person?" the man behind her said as he wrap his arm around her waist.

"Nyx?" you thought to yourself. You never heard the Ambassador's real name, so it's actually surprising.

You really thought it was an ethereal name for a God like her.

"This is my colleague, [NAME] [LAST NAME]," Nyx said as she laughed softly.

"Who's the man beside you?" you asked as you held a puzzled look on your pretty face.

Nyx, the Ambassador, chuckled as she covered her mouth with her handfan, "Oh, this is just one of my fiances, if I remember correctly, he is my third fiance."

You were not surprised, I mean, the Ambassador is a polyamorous person who likes anyone. You recalled her saying that she has 6 fiances; 2 men, 2 women, a gender fluid, and a nonbinary.

You were about to ask about her personal life when Liechtenstein pulled your sleeve. "I want to introduce you to someone!" he said happily.

"Lead the way, dear," you said, emphasising the word "dear" with affection.

He pulled you away and while you were curious about the person that Liechtenstein would introduce you to, you were more curious on Nyx's personal life because believe it or not, her personal life is very interesting and concerning at the same time.

You walked besides Liechtenstein, your hand in his as you softly grip his hand. His palm was sweaty, was he nervous? How cute~

Liechtenstein lead you to the indoor gardens, and there stood the African Union. He was a gorgeous man per se, how could anyone not notice him? How could the Countryhuman species abandon some of their own kind? Is it because their not well known? Or is it because they're not worth the attention?

His shiny golden eyes were like actual gold. His long hair was like a colour of a peacock, a mixture of green, blue and yellow in hues. His face was sharp and his eyes were like a cat. His smile was so soft, and charming.

"How could they not notice you? You're gorgeous," you blurted out softly, almost like a whisper, but the African Union heard it.

He loves your admiration, it's been a long time since someone admires his features. He wonders if you admire his personality too?

His eyes became crescent and his soft grin widens a bit, "Thank you, for the compliment. You're one of the few people who noticed me."

Liechtenstein was a bit jealous, but he held it all in. He breathes in and out to calm down, he has to stay calm. "This is the African Union, [NAME]," Liechtenstein said as he brings you closer to the African Union.

"Pleasure to meet you, African Union," you greeted him with respect and interest as you did a small curtsy.

"Pleasure is all mine, [NAME]," African Union said as he bowed too.

You were about to start a conversation with him when he got a call, "Excuse me, I have to take this."

He left the gardens and it was just the two of you, you and Liechtenstein.

The atmosphere was calm and quiet, like solitude. The winds was soft, the leaves rustled and the air was cold. It was very nice.

You remembered the ring box in your pocket and you pulled Liechtenstein closed to you. He was flustered as you kneel before him, taking out the small ring box. You open the ring box and with passion you ask four simple words.

"Will you marry me?"