39. Time

Esha's pov:

I was bored as hell cause Sid and Prakriti were both out of town so I decided to meet Darshan at his house when I rang the doorbell thrice but no one opened the door. I called him and to my surprise I heard his ringtone from behind. I looked back to find him holding Kiara. She looks like she is unconscious.

Esha: Is she okay?

Darshan: No she's way too drunk. Can you please open the door.
He handed me the keys. I opened the door. He laid her down in bed at the guest room. He took off her shoes and accessories to make her comfortable.

Darshan: Can you please stay here while I get fresh?
I nodded. He left. I was there alone with her. She mumbled something in her sleep which left me in complete shock. If this is true I need to inform Prakriti. By now Darshan was back. I left telling him I have an urgent work. As soon as I reached home I called her and told her everything. She was just as shocked as me.

Esha: Prakriti you need to come back as soon as possible.

Prakriti: I'm booking flight tickets for tomorrow.

Esha: But remember tomorrow is her birthday. Darshan might be with her so be careful.
She nodded. I cut the call. It felt like somthing will go terribly wrong. I hope it's nothing more than a fear. There's still time. We can fix this.

Author's pov:
Is there actually time? Will Prakriti fix things? Or will she make it even worse? Only time will tell.