Chapter 1: The beginning

After being kicked out of the house again then put in the backyard, Lincoln took off the suit and run away from Royal woods and ended up walking through Los Angeles.

He reaches a park and lies down by a tree.

Lincoln who takes a breath. "Why did everyone believe Lynn? Like she is violent, rude and a mean person." He said then he hears someone talking and looks to see 3 girls with a crest that had 4 gems. A Pink at the top, blue and green on the sides and Orange at the bottom.

"Hurry up and open it, Anne." A blonde girl said.

"Alright." The brown haired girl who's name was Anne opens the chest. White light comes out of the chest and it was very bright.

"What th-" Lincoln said but couldn't finish as Lincoln, the girls, and chest have disappeared.

In a forest, it looked nice as it was daytime. Lincoln was unconscious and his face was covered in dirt. His eyes opened as he got up and shook his head.

"Ow! My head!" Lincoln said then looks at his surroundings.

He notice there were leaves in his hair, but he also noticed there was a giant bug in his hair as his face slowly turned terrified. He then started screaming while running around.

"Ah! Get it off! Get it off!" Lincoln screamed before scratching his hair. He got the bug and threw it off before running away.

Lincoln walking through the forest as realized where he was.

"I can't believe it, I'm in a whole new world," Lincoln said to himself before hearing music. He started walking towards the music and didn't notice the frog getting more frightened.

Lincoln peeked his head out from one of the bushes and asked the frog a question. "Hey, can you give me directions on whe-" Lincoln asked before the frog screamed and ran away.

"No, wait!" Lincoln exclaimed reaching out before sighing.

"Dang, it!" Lincoln said before walking away. An Mantle spotted him and attacked him, Lincoln dodged the Mantle and saw a long stick. He took the stick and fought the beast. The beast ran away after Lincoln hurt it.

Lincoln ran before it could come back. Soon it was night time and Lincoln is in a cave as he was very tired. He went to sleep as it was nighttime.