O N E | The Philospher's Stone

Malfoy | [Draco Malfoy x Female Reader]
Fanfiction by Mikayla Brits

Based on J.K Rowling's
Harry Potter franchise

BASED ON THE FILMS, NOT THE BOOKS (I can't afford them, so if the character isn't on point, know that is why) though, I will try and perfect it. Also, I have done my research on Book Draco, so I will attempt in staying true to his original character, however it is quite difficult when you are working with two very different sources of materials - so no offence to the people who have read the books :)

First Published Version in 2020 as Draco Malfoy by Wattpad Books
This Rewritten And Renamed Edition Malfoy Published 2023 by Wattpad Books

A Fan Fictional-Fantasy Romance and light Comedy, combined with typical Slow-Burn, starring Draco Malfoy and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) as the Main Characters

Copyright © Mikayla Brits

The right of Mikayla Brits to be identified as the Author of this work has been asserted by her accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patens Act 2020-2023

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without prior written permission of publisher.

Wattpad does not have any control over, or any responsibility for, any Author or third-party websites referred to or in this book/novella.

-

Welcome readers to the re-re-re-re-re-re(re-)published version of Malfoy. It has been a long, long, long, long time coming, and I have TRULY missed my favourite Slytherin boy and Gryffindor girl!

If you feel the same, I am glad you are here :⁠-⁠) And I highly appreciate you for your patience with my un-publishing and republishing of this book...So, in conclusion, I am so so so sorry for ghosting the whole Wizarding World/Draci-poo fans (like me! I am so ashamed!!) So once more, I apologise! Dearly. From the bottom of my achy breaky heart.

Good news tho: I have published a short story on my profile, it is a Holiday special in tribute to Barbie, which was H U G E last year. Also, I have been liking TVD a lot, and I've been re-watching my fav TV-Show, Chicago Fire! Aaaaaand, prepare yourselves...

IMMA GET THE ENTIRE HARRY POTTER SERIES IN BOOK FORM DURING February AND I AM SOOOOOO BLOODY EXITED, CAUSE ITS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE SINCE FOREVER AND IMMA OWN MY VERY OWN COFFEE MACHINE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So, there's also that.

Bad news: My Drafts are overflowing with story ideas.

Yah! Horrific. I know! Now you know.

Happy readings 🙂

~

Imagine having magic...

Your bed would've been able to make itself, and some days you'd close your eyes and there would appear new books on your every shelf. You would've been able to cast spells, maybe like Abracadabra, Alakazam Alakazoo, and even Fairy Godmother's infamous Bibiti-Bobiti Boo! Animals would have been able to communicate, share with you a cuppa at the afternoon tea parties. Maybe you would have even been able to design a pair of magical dancing slippers that allowed you to know complicated moves by the back of your hand. In the light of the stage, in the middle of the abyss, twirling perfectly, in a non clutzy, feminine way. Just like a picturesque, angelic princess.