T E N

Hermione scolded Ron, walking inside The Great Hall casually, "Look at you, playing with your cards..." The redhead looked up from where he was busy with the assortment of various different of said cards grasped between Ron's fingertips. "Pathetic! We've got Final Exams coming up soon!" (Y/N) was studying for said upcoming exams, along with Harry, except Ron, of course. He placed his cards on the table, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "I'm ready. Ask me any question."

The brunette retorted easily, "Alright. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?" The redhead looked down speaking. "I forgot." (Y/N) crossed her arms to her chest, lifting her eyebrows at him. "Oh! You have, have you? And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this particular question comes up in the Final Exam?" Ron shrugged his shoulders, most casually, Does he not care about the exams? "Copy off you both." Good luck with that one, Pal.

Hermione sent a sweet withering glare Ron's way. "No you won't! Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special Quills, Bewitched with an Anti-cheating Spell." Ron gasped at her loudly, his mouth hung open, cleary disappointed with the arrangements for their Exams. "That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!" He gazed down at his sprawled out cards, groaning in utter frustration and annoyance, then saying softly. "Dumbledore again!" (Y/N) sighed through her lips and drifted her gaze back to her book, until she noticed someone struggling to walk inside The Great Hall. Some murmured amongst themselves, while others giggled and laughed. How typical! People had no shame. No care.

It was Neville Longbottom.

"Leg-Locker curse?" Detected Ron, his lips pulling down sadly.

He gazed at Neville with pity and the four friends helped him sit at the Gryffindor table. Who would even do such a thing? Hermione said to him sternly, "You have to start standing up to people, Neville." The boy questioned, his brows furrowing cutely. Not quite understanding. "How? I can barely stand at all!" (Y/N) put a hand on her mouth to stifle a giggle. She stared down at him, her (Y/E/C) eyes soft. "That's not what she meant...Hermione means," She paused, then spoke quietly to him. Kindly. So no one else would hear the topic of conversasion. "is that you have to fight for yourself. Especially when people treat you so poorly, or even bully you." She has learnt that now. However, the answer was given to her the hard way. And she could not do the same herself. Seamus took out his Wand from his trouser pocket, standing next to her. Wakening her from her morbid thoughts. Not today. Not today. "I'll do the Countercurse."

Neville exclaimed, stressed. "No! That's all I need. You to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!" Said boy glared at Neville with a smouldering glare, slamming his wand on the wooden table. Insulted and offended, beyond that words could describe. "I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cared to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!" Seamus turned away, stomping with his feet, oblivious to the fact that there still was a bald spot at the back of his head. (Y/N) and Hermione shared a secret smile with one another, that was...until Harry gasped audibly in surprise. "I found him!"

The girls leaned closer to Harry and Ron as he read the new portion of information that was discovered. "Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of The Dark Wizard, Grindelwald in 1945. For the discovery of the twelve uses of Dragon Blood, and his work on Alchemy with his partner...Nicholas Flamel!" Harry realised something, his green eyes turning into large circles as his mouth hung open. He said in a hush. "I knew the name sounded familiar. I read on the Train that day." Hermione began packing her respective belongings, scanning the figures of Harry, Ron and (Y/N). Who all stared at her dumbstruck."Follow me!" She instructed them and they obeyed.

The three others started collecting their own respective things as Neville looked at (Y/N) in confusion, panic stating to flood his features. "Hey! Wait! Where are you going? What about the Countercurse?" Just as he had finished his sentence, he fell to the ground, losing his balance, causing chains of laughter of some students. (Y/N) crouched down beside him and said the needed words of the Spell. Thank you, Hermione. She and the former read many books; Wizarding Books, thus far, and it had truly come in handy. Neville softly gasped as his legs sprang apart from one another and she grabbed him by his shoulders gently when he started trembling. Finally, Neville grounded his feet firmly.