F O U R

"Eye of Rabbit, Harp string, hum. Turn this water, into Rum."

It was break time and (Y/N) and her friends were sat calmly inside The Great Hall for their small portion of lunch. She busied herself by reading one of her favourite books from home while absentmindedly munching down on a Granny Smith apple and a bowl of oatmeal with Farmers Honey, when Seamus Finnigan, a fellow Gryffindor, repeated a spell yet again, on his goblet filled with water.

She looked up curiously when Harry asked Ron, "What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" He questioned the redhead that was beside him and Ron glanced up, he sighes audibly through parted lips.

"Turning it into Rum. Actually, managed a weak Tea yesterday, before..." (Y/N), Hermione and many others jumped in their seats in shock when Seamus accidently imploded his beverage. She put a hand up to cover her gaping mouth as she studied him. His dark hair was an absolute mess on his head and he was all covered in cinders. Dean Thomas, his best friend, Fred, George and Oliver Wood laughed loudly and absolutely obnoxiously after witnessing what had happened, including numerous other students that had watched the ordeal as well.

It was quite funny, but the poor boy.

He wasn't the luckiest person on planet Earth.

Hermione waved her hand in disgust beside (Y/N), all the while the former only smiled softly in amusement, shaking her head from side to side. Neville Longbottom - she had learnt his name was, after he had lost his Toad two times - who was a few seats down, opened his packaged gift and picked up a clear ball, containing white, misty coloured smoke inside.

Dean noticed this, his brown eyes lighting up and he exclaimed, happily, a smile stretched on his features. He had a nice, bright smile and milk chocolate skin. "Hey, look! Neville's got a Rememberball." Her brunette friend leaned over Neville and towards a dusty looking Seamus. She told them, pointing out smartly, "I've read about those. When the smokes turns red...it means you've forgotten something." Just as Hermione had explained, smoke of a pretty bright red colour appeared inside of the see-through sphere and Neville sighed adorably, his shoulders shrugging sheepishly. "The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten..." He trailed off, his eyes distant as he frowned.

He was so sweet.

And so cute.

At times, he even reminded the girl of a Chipmunk, or perhaps even a Bunny Rabbit. (Y/N) almost 'awe'd' out loud, but resisted.

"Hey, Ron!" Harry whispered to his friend. The redhead turned to him as (Y/N) and Hermione both listened in. She dropped her golden spoon to her bowl with a soft clink.

"Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen..." Ron leaned his body forward to read the news of printed on the paper of The Daily Prophet. "Believed to be the work of Dark Wizards or Witches unknown, Gringotts Goblins while acknowledging the breach, insist nothing was stolen. The Vault in question, number Seven, One, Three, had in fact, been emptied the very same day..." He blinked in surprise, turning to face them. "That's odd. That's the Vault Hagrid and I went to."

Her brows knitted together; Hermione's did the same as she glanced between the pair of boys.

-

"Good Afternoon, class." Said the Professor with golden, yellow slash gold-ish Eagle eyes, grey, spiky hair cut into a short, pixie style and a sharp, small nose.

"Good Afternoon, Madam Hooch!" The students said simultaneously, each standing by their respective wood-built Broomsticks.

(Y/N) watched her every move nervously. Hooch was the second name written on her hypothetical list of Scary Professors at Hogwarts.