T H I R T Y-E I G H T

Dearest Readers

♪Time Is Up by Danny Elfman

If you are a huge fan of Alice In Wonderland, as well as Alice Through The Looking Glass, such as myself, then, this chappie is for you. Ever wondered what Disney gone wrong would have gone?

Well, you are in luck my friend!

Happy reading:)

Your Author
Mikayla

PS. The vibes are vibing. And the words are wording. Guys! Guys! Guys! Malfoy is working...;⁠);⁠) teehee. I'm a pro in rhyming. 💅🏻💅🏻 Just. Wait. And. See!!!!!!!!! (By the by, these many exclamation points are a crime against writing laws, but unfortunately, I don't give a tiny rat's arse)

If you know where that reference is from, I love you! And if you don't - I still do!

Your Author
Mikayla

-

(Y/N) thought of herself as Alice Kingsleigh. Lost in her own little Wonderland.

Her head.

A wonderous, magical, yet dark, crude and evil place. However, in her story, the characters of the famous novel were based on the things that on a daily basis haunted her, tormented her, left her distraught. They differed tremendously, but were also very much alike. Cruel. Vile. A real-life demon.

Sadly, it was all just in her head.

A sham.

If only she had known...

And her story would have been scripted as such:

Not so long ago, in a land not very far, far away, there was a little girl who could not sleep, because her thoughts were too deep, for her mind had gone out for a stroll - down the Rabbit Hole. Imagination: it was the only weapon against reality. Magic: the only weapon against wicked. The one's who were rotten to the core.

There was a place, like no other place on planet earth...

A land full of absolute wonder, mystery and danger. Some have said to survive it, one must have been as mad as The Mad Hatter. Which, fortunately, she was. "The core secret is, dear (Y/N), to surround yourself with people whom make your heart smile..." He had once told her once upon a dream. She remembered his face, but the man's memory was so mere and faint that she was certain it was just made-up. A phony. A fake. "It is only then...that you will find - wonderland."

She often times pictured that world as she daydreamt. The beautiful stabs of vibrant colours, oh so bright and oh so vivacious as they were, they would swirl and twirl into various shades of black, to pristine pearly-white, forming rough splashes of grey at corners and crevices. How had she grown so very small, that even thin grass planes appeared quite as tall? And the meadow brooklets sound, just as great as the torrents underground. Then, she took hasten to explore, places no person had ever discovered before. Through a stranger jungle hie, where undreamt, uncharted adventures lied.

Lovely creatures.

Violent things.

The odd animals would shake their speckled wings, whilst their eyes would glow like gems and rubies through the tangled forest-stems. Fearsome spiders too, she'd met, cruel giants with mainly feet; yet the sword and buckler small, she had better been brave, and dared them all. Last night, the little girl had a strange dream of the sharpest tone of black, and the most putrid of red, sticking, clinging and dripping onto everything in her path to hide every single wilted petal of abnormally large wild roses. Every shorn, every miniscule twig and delicate green leaf, covered and smeared in absolute thick, gooey crimson.