Help. (male bullied reader x yugo)

this is male bullied reader x yugo yup yup yup
(I hated writing this I fucking cried)

Enjoy 😗👍
===================================================

Y/n's pov
=========

"Ewwww."

"Why does he look like that?"

"He's so... weird."

"Is he...crossdressing??"

"That's soooo gross."

'I hear them. I hear the same girls every day. The make fun of how I sound. Act. Dress. Look. Every. Single. Day. No one will help me...ever. They also gawk over the same guys. I don't get it. We like the same boys, so what's the deal? Is it because I'm gay for him? Am I too weird to be their friend? Maybe if I kill my self...then I'll fell better. But.....I'll never be able to confess to him. No. He won't like me out of all the girls in this school. There's no way. So I'll just kill my self.'

I thought to myself during class. I was spacing out again.

"Y/n?"  Ms. Hiroshi called out to me.

"H-huh?" I say obviously not paying attention

"You were spacing out again." She stated

"O-oh sorry." I apologized .

"It's ok. Just...try and pay attention." She says.

"Ok Ms. Hiroshi" I say.

I started to hear.. giggling??

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. It was cute is all!" Yugo apologized holding in his giggling...or at least trying to.

"It's ok Asuma. Don't do it again though..." She says.

"Ok!"

Yugo...Asuma called me...cute?? I didn't realize I was staring until he waved at me.

'HI Y/N!!' He mouthed to me with the sweetest smile I'll probably ever see in my life.

He mouthed at me...he was smiling too...he also knows my name...is he... ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN ME??!!?!

'Hi Yugo! Why are you talking to me out of all people?' I mouthed back.

'Because I like you a lot! I really think you're style and how you do thing is unique, yeah?' He complimented.

I could tell my face was getting redder and redder. But..what if he's lying... I suppose I should still kill my self. He probably said that just to get the other girls jealous. Part of me wants to say he's telling the truth but the other part of me is telling me that he's lying. I look over and see the same girls staring at me with the same enraged face.

"Ugh, that bitch!"

"No way that WHORE. STOLE THE. YUGO ASUMA."

"Wh-what if he steals all of Noctyx?!"

"D-don't say shit like that!!"

"Let's make him wish he was NEVER. born."

Ok. I don't want to feel any pain that they might bring upon me. Plus they're enraged...yeah no. They're gonna kill me...I have to get out of here when the bell rings!

Ringg

Run.

"HEY YOU WHORE!! GET BACK HERE!!"

"YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY WITH YUGO'S LOVE!!!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"What the hell?" Yugo says.