Hello. (shu x reader x luca) ✨ parté 2 ✨

Luca's pov
==========

We got inside our 3 room apartment with Ike, Vox, Mysta, Shu, and me. We shared each other's room's. Like Vox has his own room, Ike and Mysta share a room, and me and Shu share a room.

We took her inside our room and started treating her wounds.

"So Shu? Y/n? Are you hungry by any chance?" I asked the 2. Y/n then pointed to her ears.

"Oh sorry!" I quickly apologized.

"He asked if you were hungry. He's just asking that because he's hungry and our roommates aren't here." Shu signed to her.

I had no idea what he said but hopefully it wasn't anything bad because she giggled.

"Wait you have roommates?" She signed back.

"Yea! We'll introduce them when they get back." Shu signed.

" Oh yeah I'm pretty hungry. I don't eat much...or at all." She signed with a sad expression.

"I-is she ok? Is she hungry? She looks sad.." I asked Shu.

"She's fine Luca. She is hungry though... should we call Vox or-" Shu got cut off .

"HEY BITCHES!!" A voice came from our apartment door.

"Shu, Luca, we're home." A softer one said.

"Ugh the line there was so long!" A loud groan came out of a guy with a deep voice says.

"GUYS WE WERE SO HUNGRY!! WHERE WERE YOU?!" I exclaimed tripping over about 5 stairs.

"Come on Y/n. Our friends brought food home." Shu signed at her.

"Ok I'm a bit shy though so give me a second." She signed back.

"Ok we'll be down stairs when you're ready." He signs.

And with what ever the hell they were saying, me and Shu went down to eat.

Y/n's pov
=========

While I was trying to figure out how to introduce myself well because I'm death and all, but still. I'm nervous and I'm still asking myself if they would like me. Do any of them know sign language? Or is it just Shu? Well I'm not gonna find out until I see for myself.

I peek around the corner to find Shu Luca and 3 others.

"Shuuuuuu! When do I come out?" I sign to him.

"Ummm wait ok? I'll start it off with a conversation with my friend Ike ok?" He signs to me.

"Uhh ok!" I sign back in response.

This Ike...does he know sign language?

Shu's pov
=========

"Pst! Ike!" I whisper shouted to get Ike's attention.

"What?" He whisper shouted back.

"There a girl in our room. She's death but she knows sign language. Luca already knows but I need your help with it." I sign to him knowing he knew sign language.

"Wait what the hell did you do while we were gone?" Ike signed back to me.

"Well 4 people were beating her so me and Luca went down there to protect her. She had at least 10-20 wounds so we patched them up and took her in our apartment." I signed to him.

"Ah I see. I'll help you get her downstairs but if we get in trouble you and Luca are doing the talking because you know the whole story." He signs to me with some kind of poker face.

"I- ok fine." I sign back with a annoyed face.

"Ok can y'all stop your giving me trust issues." Mysta complained.

"I- how?" I ask.

" Cause it makes me think you're talking about me." He says in his "I'm about to cry bitch so stop that shit" tone.

"My apologies Mysta." I say in a annoyed tone.

"You should be." He says in a somewhat angry tone.

"Y/N!" I hear Luca yell Y/n's name.

Shit.

Y/n's pov
=========

I don't know what happened because all see is turned heads in my direction and a running Luca. And he was getting faster so I got ready for the impact of Luca's hug. All I felt was a large embrace and boobs. I was practically suffocating in the best way possible.

"Luca!! Let go of her! You're suffocating her!" Shu warned him.

"Ah so you're Y/n, right" a boy with glasses signed to me.

"Yes...how do you know my name? You know sign language?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes I know sign language. My name is Ike Eveland, and Shu told me what happened. So I know your name. Plus, wanted to make sure you are ok." He signs to me. Showing the softest expression I've ever seen.

"Woah who is that?! She's fine as FUCK! Where you guys fuckin her while we were gone?!" A boy with gray hair said.

"I have to agree with Mysta on this one. Hello my name is Vox Akuma. May I have your name?" A man with black hair with red highlights asked me.

Of course they didn't know I was death so I pointed to my ears.

"Ohh. Shu, Ike can please tell her I said I'm Vox Akuma and that I've asked for her name." The boy asked.

"Ok sure." Shu and Ike said in unison."

"He asked for your name and he said his name was Box Bakuma." Shu signed at me.

"Box? Are you sure you didn't sign that wrong?" I asked Shu, in sign language.

"No his actual name is Vox Akuma." Ike signed giggling.

"My name is Y/n." I attempted to say out loud. I saw some smiling and giggling. So I thought they were making fun of me.

"Did I say something wrong?" I sign with a sad face.

"No no you said it correctly! It was just...cute!" Shu signed back with a soft smile.

I swear I was blushing so hard. And because Ike knew sign language, that makes it even worse! We sat down to eat. But I didn't have anything because there was no extra. Luca asked Shu something but I realized he was trying to say something in sign language.

"Here you can have some of mine!" Luca signed to me with a huge grin.

"You can also have some of my food if you'd like." Shu signed to me with a soft smile.

That's when Ike signed something to me while they weren't looking.

"So you, Shu, and Luca?" He asked with a smirk.

I turned cherry red.

Am I...

In love?

==================================================
.y'all already know what imma bout to say.

✨ parté 3 ✨