✨ Fuck. ✨(yugo x top reader)

pop the party poppers yall 🎉this is my
first lemon of the series so that means if it
sucks ass then it sucks ass. a little
reminder that ive never EVER had sex
before but I had sex ed AND READ some
smut for advice so imma try.
=======================================

Yugo's pov
==========

I was sitting on the couch as Y/n was practically making a fort of pillows at this point because there was tons and tons of pillows, stuffed animals, about 15 blankets, snacks, headphones, her mini speaker I got for her birthday, and her phone with our playlist we made together.

"Hey umm can you  put the snacks on the tray? Oh and you don't have to open them." Y/n asked.

"Umm sure. Buffet style or.." I asked.

"Ummm sure.? You can put it how ever you'd like, to be honest." She answered my question.

"Mmm ok." I put the snacks on the tray to the point where all snacks are in reach. I heard some song from our playlist coming from the mini speaker she brought.

"Hey Yugo? Have you ever talked so much to the point where people might think you're annoying?" She asked with a unfazed expression while stuffing at least 10 pocky sticks in her mouth all at once.

"W-what? Why?" I ask stunned also eating some pocky sticks.

"Well you know ⬛⬛⬛⬛?" She asked me.

"Oh ⬛⬛⬛⬛? Yeah I remember her. She's a bitch ain't she?" I answer her question..

"Yup. Get this, I got us some sodas and lunch and she was talking shit about me with this bitch, ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛. Things like 'oh she's so annoying like I wanna start ignoring her because she talks so damn much. But she gets me free food, and she's smart so she lets me cheat on my tests' or something like that." She started venting twords me.

"Well is she single?" I asked her.

"Yeah why..?" She asked with a sceptical look on her face.

"Well our group is famous at school, yeah?"

"Yeah..." She answered.

"Well if she doesn't have bitch...and you have me..aka famous bitch, then you'll come out on top yeah?" I try to get the point across.

"Oh so if I has you as my bitch, yeah? Then I get the W, and she gets the massive L, right?" She said somehow she actually understood what I said.

"Exactly."

"But how exactly are we gonna prove it?" She asked clearly wanting to go through with the plan of ours.

"How do you think we should follow through with it? We need a good start. Like a really good start." I asked her.

"Is it ok, with your permission of course, if we think a bit..." She starts.

"...Dirty?" I finished her sentence.

There was a silence but not a awkward one. It's was like we were looking directly into our intoxicated desires. Sure we were homies but I could tell we both wanted to be more than homies...

Y/n's pov
=========

I decided to put my hand on his inner thigh. Surprisingly he put his hand on my thigh at the same time. I took this as a challenge for who gonna top who. What started to rub his cock until he was hard. I climbed on top of him, still rubbing his cock. I started to bite on his neck.

"M-mmh~" Yugo made the first moan. Knowing that. I was winning.

I look up at him and stopped.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" I ask him for his permission.