Wow. (obnoxious reader x yugo)

Yugo's pov
==========

oh my fucking god.

"Y/n L/n. You have got. In a fight. WITH A TEACHER. AGAIN." Mommy/Uki says.

"Wait wait wait. I have a question. You got in a fight with a teacher multiple times?!" Sonny asks.

"Ummmmmmm yeah because they always find a way to piss me off." She says with a annoyed face.

"I also have a question for Y/n....did ya win?" I asked with a huge ass smile on my face

"HELL YEAH I WON!! I FUCKED THAT BITCH UP!! HA HA HAAAAAA!" Y/n laughs and hi-fives me with the cutest and biggest grin.

"AYYY LETS GO Y/N!!!" Alban hypes her up even more.

"WHOOOoooo...whoo.." Daddy/Fulgur cheers but gets quieter because he knows that his wife, Uki, is glaring at him.

"Y/n. Yugo. Alban. Fuu-fuu-chan..." Mommy glares at us.

Not any old glare like one from teachers when you get in trouble. No fuck that cause Mommy's glares stares into peoples soul. They could make you regret being born. Hell! They might just kill!

"Y/n. Tell me what happened. And ONLY. Y/n. I'm looking at you two. Yugo. Alban." Uki says.

"Y-yes mam!" Me and Alban said in unison.

"Mmmmm k!" She smiles.

She stood up and ran off to go get her pillow. She does this every time she tells a story. No one knows why so I guess it's best not to question it.

"So it all started at the last core of the day..."

Y/n's pov
=========

Flashback...

"Y/N!" Ms. Wel called out to me.

"What?" I say blankly

"Don't what me. Now, what's answer to this question?" She asked

"Uhh...I don't know." I say in a annoyed tone

"That is why you should've been paying attention. You're getting a call to your parents." She says getting annoyed as well.

Oh and obviously I wasn't gonna take that tone lightly. And I'm pretty sure everyone else knew that cause some of them already had their phones out reddy to record including Yugo and Alban.

'I'm bout to end this bitches whole career.'

"Oh I should've been paying attention?? But why weren't you paying attention when your husband was fuckin a side hoe???"

"H-hey calm down Y/n. I-I didn't mean it." She said trying to stop me from exposing her

"NO NO NO I SHOULD'VE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION. BUT ISN'T YOUR SON DEATH?? TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO MY MIXTAPE. I BET HE CAN'T HEAR IT."

"Nah she brought her son into this shit..." Alban says.

"Bro don't even rap...and how is he gonna listen to the mixtape if he can't hear?" Yugo chimes in hyping me up more

"I know right?" Alban says agreeing with him

"We should get out of here before things get to out of hand.." Yugo says.

"Awwww but I wanted to see the fight!"

"Now don't talk to me like that young la-" She began but I wasn't gonna let that hoe disregard MY pride. So I did the only reasonable thing and.

Cut the hoe off.

"NAH NAH I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION!! ISN'T THAT WHY I SAW YOU IN P**N HUB VIDEO???  YOU'RE A FUCKIN HOE BRO!! GETTING FUCKED 5 DIFFERENT GUYS WITH A ANOTHER HOE!!"

"Eww what the fuck?"

"Wow Ms. Wel's a p**n star?"

"Wow let's go get her fired."

"Yea she was a bitch.."

And with that every one left.

"Oh you BITCH." She dares to throw that slur at ME. DE Y/N. I think think the fuck not.

"You fellin froggy? Leap." I smirked.

"Ok well here I come." She dared to challenge me.

End of flashback

Yugo's pov
===========

"And that's when I started to fuck that bitch up. I put that bitch in a fucking hospital bed for years to come. Plus it's her fault she decided to test me." She said in a annoyed tone.

"Alright. Your off the hook." Uki says in a proud tone. And with that he left.

"Huh?" Sonny says with a face full of confusion.

"Yugo you know what to do with your girlfriend, right?" Fulgur whispered to me.

"She's not my girlfriend yet!!" I whisper shouted.

"We'll make her yours." He whispered back and followed Uki and pulled him into the bedroom. Hopefully they aren't loud when Daddy start doing Mommy.

"Oop- they're at it again aren't they?" Y/n says.

"Yup just hope that Mommy and Daddy aren't too loud." I say with a smile.

"For real. Hey Yugo?" She said

"Yea?" I answered

"You wanna...g-go somewhere...sometime...s-soon..?" She studders.

"Yea! Call it a date?" I say cheerfully.

"C-call it..." She starts.

"A date."

=================================================

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Shu Yamino