Another One?

Yoongi by now had enough of the words he didn't understand.
Therefore he decided to somehow take matters in his own hands.

After all he had the internet on his hands.

What he understood by now was that humans apparently got categorized in different categories.

Alphas, betas and omegas.

Apparently back in the days the hirachy was that alphas were on the top, betas the middle and omegas the bottom, getting commanded around.

However since some time now they tried to make everything equal, kinda like equality between women and men.
Some still were stuck with the idea that the past was better however, just like in the world he knew. No big difference there.

Since equality happened however, the picture of omegas changed as well since they're rather rare and the least common. No longer being treated like an slave and instead being treated with gentle care, and lots of attention.

He didn't get that however, omegas now somehow seemed to be the fragile ones who were helpless. Now it kinda also made sense why everything seemed to get paid for him.

Omegas also seemed to settle mostly down with alphas in their early twenties.
He wasn't really that surprised about that, what hit him however was that omegas could get pregnant, which made him only question more if God hated him.

"Fuck me! Seriously? Wait.. Doesn't that mean-I GET FUCKED!? HUH!?"

After that he really wasn't in the mood anymore to continue reading more.
He just tried to ignore that fact and shoved some ramen in his mouth to relax.

It was the next day, he was bored and again went out. He wanted to only buy some clothes, however again everything didn't go like he wanted it to go.

While walking along the sidewalk a guy ran into him, Yoongi ending up on the ground, while the guy started to apologize.

"You're good? I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped on my shoelaces and-"

"I'm fine." was all Yoongi said standing up and brushing the dirt off his pants.

".. Really? You're not hurt or anything?" The guy again asked a bit unsure, as if sure that he somehow must've hurt Yoongi.

"I'm fine. Seriously." Yoongi sighted, taking a look at his phone and now noticing a piece of paper laying on the ground.

He quickly picked it up and handed it to the other.

"Oh thanks! That would've been a real problem if I lost that.. Can I somehow make up for it? Maybe buy you something sweet? How about-"

"Coffee" Was all Yoongi said, the guy staring at him a bit surprised.

"Coffee. Got it. I'm Namjoon by the way." The taller said, walking to the side and looking around where he could buy them some coffee.

"I'm Yoongi" Was all the smaller said, following Namjoon who finally found a small shop which sold coffee and handed Yoongi the cup.

Namjoon then started to stare at Yoongi who quietly sipped his coffee as if amazed by it.

"Never seen a person drinking coffee before?" Yoongi asked after an moment,  leaning against an wall.

"No just.. It surprised me that you like bitter things. That's a bit uncommon for omegas. They usually go for something sweet or savory."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the word, still not really liking it.

"Anyways. Thanks for the coffee Namjoon. Take care, and tie your damn shoelaces." Yoongi pointed out, looking down at Namjoons shoe before walking off.