Osjbs

Standing up, going straight towards the door only for Namjoon to block his way.

"Where are you going?"

".. What does it look like? I'm gonna go to them and stop their insane bullshit" Yoongi answered, only for Namjoon to shake his head.

"No no, you'll stay inside here. You don't wanna go in between them now trust me. That's way too dangerous."

A silent look, Yoongi saying nothing and just raising his eyebrow before looking at Jimin.

"Jimin do you think I can manage their dumbasses?"

"Hm.. Probably but-"

"You heard that. Let me go now" Yoongi said not even letting Jimin finish.

"No Yoongi you can't just go in there now and-"

"Namjoon. I won't repeat myself.. Let me go to them."

A glare, before namjoon gave in and let out a long sigh.

"But I'll join you."

The door opening, a few steps outside and already he could hear a yell.

His steps only quickening and eventually reaching the kitchen.

Eyes moving around the room, Taehyung sitting on the floor against the counter and holding his shoulder a bit out of breath, Hoseok who checked on him and seemed a bit overworked and then there was Jin and Jungkook who kept glaring at each other.

Jungkook underneath the older, being held tightly against the ground, a scratch on jins cheek, the two of them rolling a bit around the floor and knocking things over, completely unaware that namjoon and Yoongi now watched them.

The ones so brotherly and sweet two alphas now seemed rather like two guys who hated each other for life.

It didn't make sense one bit.
They cared for each other so much before Yoongi knew them but ended up like this, hurting each other and going complete nuts now that they lived together with the others.

It didn't only hurt Yoongi himself as he watched that, it madly upset him.

Hurting each other, going completely feral as if they couldn't control themselves and not having one logical thought.

He wasn't sure if he was more upset at  how stupid they acted or because his mates hurt each other at this moment, both made him mad though.

And all of this only got worse when the two of them continued, Jin eventually got pushed back, hitting his head against a shelf, Jungkook immediately using this chance and ready to hit when a tight grip on his arm stopped him.

What Jungkook expected was Namjoon, was he instead got was Yoongi.

In that second, he however would've preferred Namjoon.

Never in his life did he think, that he'd ever be scared of an omega.

Yet here he was holding his breath and not moving at the intense and warning glare that Yoongi shot him.

Not only that however.

A growl.

A growl that was making all of them stop in their moves.

Not one word was said, instead everyone now silently watched Yoongi, who finally let go of Jungkooks arm.

"You.. And I mean ALL of you, should be ashamed for how dumb you are. Especially, you two."

A look down at Jin and Jungkook who still didn't move.

"Fighting each other because of such a dumb thing.. You two are like brothers, yet you go as far to hurt each other because of something like that and think that's natural and normal? That's not normal, it's not logical, it's not what you should be fucking doing in such an situation! Did you ever once think about talking about it!? You're humans! No fucking animal that fights to survive, so fucking act like it you dickheads."

A upset look, Yoongi letting out a deep breath and pushing back his hair a little frustrated.

".. I'm sorry.. Hyung.. I never.. I.. I'm sorry."

A apology of realization.
Jungkook Was the first one to speak, the first one to apologize and the first one to tear up as he realized what he had done and nearly had done.

Hurting his Hyung, the person who took care of him since he was younger and cared for him. Nearly badly hurting this person was something he now deeply was regretting and Jin seemed to be exactly realizing the same thing.

Jungkook and Taehyung still were half a child in his eyes, yet he got upset at them and acted like this.

It was stupid.
Yoongi was completely right about it.

A tight hug, both of them apologizing like crazy and crying their eyes out.

It was like a return to their brotherhood.

The next person Yoongi had his eyes on was Taehyung.

He was a big part of this as well.

"Taehyung.."

A look up, the alpha still sitting on the ground, not sure what to say and just staring at the omega above him.

"Apologize as well.. And stop influencing Jungkook.. You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?"

No answer, instead just a apologetic look down and a small sigh.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be more like the typical alpha, and exactly that did he get only to regret it now as he saw the two brotherly alphas hug and cry their eyes out.

He didn't wanna be the bad guy.
He just wanted Jungkook to fit into society, into the norm that everyone had to fit in including himself.

He didn't mean for this to happen, he just wanted to tease Jin a bit and show Jungkook how alphas should behave.

That day for sure would stick in their memories for now.

It was a day of regret, of realization and most importantly to all of them, it was one more reason for them to fall even more for the omega.

Any other omega, would've stayed away and let them have handled their business by themselves eventually.

But it also, made two specific males a bit confused and more unsure.
Yoongi was different from other omegas, very different.
And it was odd.
It was very odd to the point where questions began to flood their minds.

Yoongis past?
Nobody knew about it.
Not one single fact was known about the omegas past.
His parents, allegedly dead, never were mentioned, no childhood stories, no friends, no mentioning of old classmates perhaps stories of his school.
It was questionable. Very questionable how Yoongi never mentioned any of it and never introduced anyone to them.