° Minchan ° pt. 5

:>

-------------

"Hey guys! Welcome back to Chris channel! And todayyy the day you've been waiting for..." Chan smiled and leaned closer to Minho "My husband reveal! Min say hi!"

Minho awkwardly waved at the camera and let out a small hi

"He's a little shy but that's it" Chan held Minho hand and gripped it tightly "Tell me if it's too much Hm?"

Minho nodded and let Chan dragged him around. Sure he got dragged around too much but Minho won't complain. He's having fun

"Min. Sit down first. I'll order"

"Do you even know what I love?"

"Nope but I'll take a wild guess and order randomly" Chan then passed the camera to Minho "Entertain the viewer for me while I'm gone"

And... Chan's gone

Minho then awkwardly looked at the camera and smiled "Uh... Hello. I uh I'm Minho. Well... Chan said I need to entertain you guys so.." he placed the camera in front of him and took a piece of tissue before folding it "I'll make a whale origami for you guys"

After a while, Chan came back with their order and saw Minho happily showing off his little tissue whale origami

"Ooh min. You're an expert in this" Chan sat beside Minho "I hope you got a sweet tooth"

"You're lucky I love sweets"

"And I love you"

-----------------

"Where are we going now?"

"Hiking!"

"Chan!"

"I know I know but you'll love it! I promise!"

"I hate you"

Chan just laughed and started walking. Minho was sulking behind him before he followed the older

It felt like forever for Minho just to reach on top of the mountain "Chan... How long till we reach the top?"

"Hmmm.. it says here.. 3km"

"3km?! I'm not walking anymore! You can leave me here!"

"Our Min is sulking" Chan went over to Minho and took his hand "we'll walk together slowly Hm?"

Looking at Chan's face, Minho let out the deepest sigh and nodded "Fine..."

After a lot of whining and mental support, the finally reached on top of the mountain

"FINALLY! WHERE'S THE SURPRISE?!"

"The view is the surprise!"

Minho widened his eyes "WHAT?!"

"You don't like the view?..."

"CHAN! I make me go hiking just to see this view?! I can see this view on Google map!"

"I thought you like beautiful view?"

"No I do-" looking at Chan's face, a sudden wave of guilt wash over Minho ".... Fine. I love the view"

"You don't like it. I can see right through your face. Come on. Lets get you out from here grumpy cat"

-------------

Once the got down from the mountain, they went straight to a BBQ place. Minho was still sulking and Chan attention was still on his camera. He only glanced at Minho once in a while

"Chan? Maybe you should eat first"

"Yeah wait. The camera not working-"

"Am I just a content for your YouTube channel?" Minho asked, hand still flipping the meat in front of him

"Where did you get that from?"

"Well... You're on your camera the whole time as if I'm not even here. I know it's your work but still.."

Chan frowned. Has he been neglecting Minho feeling today? "I'm so sorry Minho. I never thought you felt like that"

"It's fine Chan. Now eat your food Hm? It's gonna get cold soon and your camera? Just put it aside first"

"Okay Min"

----------------

"Min! Our video blow up! They love you!" Chan excitedly ran over to Minho and showed him his laptop "Look!"

"That's great! I thought they gonna hate me or something heh"

"Why would they? You're so sweet and cool and amazing and I couldn't ask for more!"

"Oh gosh that's so sweet I might get diabetes"

-------------

Very very veryyy short update (and yeah I dunno how to end this series- I might just poof the end very soon and start a new one)