Part 3 - Your so addicting

She grabbed her laptop and opened it. "I wanted to show you my unreleased song. But promise me, you won't tell any of your friends or post it on social media." She said with a serious voice."Pinky promise." i replied as we putted our pinkys together.
A quiet "okay" fell over her lips and she clicked the play button on the laptop.
I heard the song start to play. I watched her vibing to it. She's so cute, i couldn't concentrate anymore. But i listened to the melody and to every single word of the lyrics and i must say, i fell in love with it.
"Its so beautiful." I said. I was a little bit speechless. It really was the best song ive heard before.
"When do want to release it?" I asked.
-"On January 1st." She responded.
"Im so sure, everyones gonna love-"
She kissed me again. I couldn't even finish my sentence.
But i loved her soft lips touching mine. And out of nowhere, we started making out. Heavier and heavier.
"Why me?" I asked.
I wanted to know. Thats the question i was asking her all the time in my head.
"The time i saw you, i got that feeling in my stomach. I just had to ask you out." Her hand touched my chin. "Now kiss me" she said.

Marlene:
🍋🍋She didnt have to say it twice. I kissed her. I felt her smiling into kiss as she grabbed my waist and pulled me onto her lap. And before i knew it, our hands were all over each others bodies.
The breathing got heavier every second and as we made eye contact i drowned in her eyes and the lust i saw in them.
„Youre so addicting" she whispered.
It got hot in the room and i felt billie pulling on my shirt. She was about to put it off of me when we heard keys in the keyhole.🍋
I quickly sat back on the couch and the door opened. „-yeah babe, then see you wednesday? Kay bye, i love you" there was finneas. He hang up and put his phone in his pockets.
„Oh hey! Im back, here are your drinks."
We still tried to control our breathing while billie gave him the deadliest stare ive ever seen.
„Ha did i interrupt something? Haha" he joked. But after seeing billies blick, his face dropped. „Oh."
„Thanks for the drinks" billie said with no thankfullness (?) in her voice.„Yeah uhm no problem" finneas said and just stood there. Like this🧍🏻‍♂️.
„Well finneas do you wanna stay here orr?"
„No" he said and run upstairs.
„Ugh i hate him sometimes" billie said while running her fingers through her black hair. She looked very hot doing that.
I laughed „well siblings" and was about to continue where we left of, when, suddenly billies phone rang.
„Wow is everything against us right now - hello? Oh yeah. Wait that was today? Fuck. Okay then, im getting ready rn. Is it okay if i bring someone? Okay nice! See you later" and she hung up again.
„who was that?"
„My manager. I have a shooting in an hour. I completely forget that, im sorry love. But do you wanna come with me? Itll be fun, i promise you."
„Yeah sure!"
We smiled and got up to go to her car.

-

To be continued...