Part 4 - The things she did

that was a little too much for mei. She was a bit disappointed that marlene just interrupted the lemon scene, so she kept writing...

Mei:
We drove to her photo shoot. I was very excited and still not over the makeout scene. Nevertheless, I didn't let on and sat with her in the car while she sat in front of the steering wheel and looked at the road with more concentration than ever.
"It won't be long," she said. She sounded very disappointed and cold when she said that. I knew why. It was Finneas who disturbed us. But I didn't let her bad mood get to me. Instead, I turned on the radio and cheered her up.
"You're really funny, y/n." She laughed while I made a fool of myself dancing next to her. I nodded like my life depended on it. "You have to be in a good mood for your shooting!" I yelled while the loud music drowned out my voice. It was amazing how close we were after only one day and how well we could understand each other. I don't think I've ever been happier than now.
Arriving at the shooting location, we boarded and were greeted by your manager. He kindly shook my hand before we entered the building. "It will take just a few minutes. Just a few photos and that's it." Billie said in my direction with a small grin on her face. I watched her pose like a goddess for the camera. I'd like to throw myself at her, but let's stay professional.

As promised, the photo shoot was over in just a few moments. she chatted with the team for about 20 minutes and then finally turned to me. At that time I was already sitting on the couch with a hot cocoa offered to me and scrolling around on social media.
"See? Didn't take that long." she smiled and sat down next to me. "when you've finished drinking, we can drive back. Take all the time in the world, dear." She said. I started to blush and drank my cocoa faster now, hoping to get out of here with her earlier.

after i was done, as promised, we made our way back. But I noticed how she took a different route. I wanted to ask her where we were going, but I didn't. Even if! I like to let Billie kidnap me I thought. She parked the car in a lonely lot and looked over at me. It was already getting dark outside. "Shall we now continue what we started?" she asked in a very erotic sounding voice. I froze. Omg... while my insides were exploding, I didn't show it on the outside and immediately leaned over to kiss her.
and the make out scene started again. It was getting very warm between us and I felt her hands on my body. it only made me honier. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier. Felt like a victory to finally pick up where we left off. But as shitty as fate is, this time my cell phone rang. At first we ignored it until it stopped. Just as she slipped her hand under my shirt, that damn cell phone rang again, knocking us both out of the mood. "Pick up." she murmured, breathing heavily. Then I looked at the screen and saw "Grandma". grandma not now for the love of god. She calls every day.

Um gottes willen marlene thought.

Marlene:
I tried to collect my breath as i accepted the call. I just wanted to tell her that now is not the most suitable time for a talk about her flowers.
"hi granny" i said. "Hello my dear." i looked over to billie and my breath hitched when i saw her grinning mischievously. "Uh what is it grandma?" "oh i just wanted to tell you about my new flowers! But is everything okay child, you sound kinda rushed."
well, of course i sound rushed. Billie fucking eilish just put her hands under my shirt while im one the phone with my grandma.
"No everything is fine, but actually can i call you back later? Im kinda .. busy right now ."
billies face was very close to mine, and she started planting small kisses on my neck. This son of a bitch, i thought. I tried to close my mouth as best as i could.
"Yes sure my dear. Just call me when youre done. But are you sure everything is fine? It sounds like there is another person with you." i felt billie smirking against my décolletage. "No- uhm yes- wait no, i will call you back okay? Love you granny, bye" and i threw my phone away.
"Your grandma is cute" billie said with an innocent smile on her face, "I cant wait to meet her." "shut up" i said while slamming my lips on hers.
As things got more intense, the windows of the car started to mist up. We couldnt see if anyone walked past the car but i for sure knew that if anyone did, theyd know what we were doing immediately, especially since we werent that quiet. But that didnt bother us at all, until someone knocked on the windows. "Oh fuck off", billie screamed and the person actually walked away.
I tried to take a look out of the windows to make sure they were gone when i saw my phone on the backseat. "Oh shit" i said. "I didnt hang up."

-

To be continued...