Part 5 - 36 missed calls

The genderfluid was to stunned to speak.

Mei was so damn shocked that she held her hand in front of her wide open mouth. 😮😵🤯

Mei:
"You're kidding me-" Billie said as I held the bitter truth in front of her. MY GRANDMA HEARD EVERYTHING??!! DIG ME A GRAVE RIGHT NOW!!! OMG. She'll never call me "dear" again after what she may have heard. And what if the person who knocked was my grandma too?! I panicked, which Billie noticed. "Heyy relax. Maybe she didn't hear-"
-"Of course she did!" I buried my face in my hands. we were both still scantily clad in that car.
I looked for my bra in the back seat of the car, but to no avail. Maybe it had fallen under the seats somewhere. I sighed and rolled over again. "Calm down, love. You can explain that to her later." Billie said and turned on the radio. "It will be alright." she turned on Billie Bossa Nova. "Sit back and just relax, love."
I listened to her, took a deep breath and relaxed. "Let me finish it." She whispered as she inched closer to me and slowly made her way down with her face. Just relax, I thought, until I felt her tongue on my body. That made me forget all the chaos and I gave her full attention again. "You really know how to keep me going." I said to her in a low moaning tone. She smiled contentedly and continued to please me.

i can't remember how much time passed or when i even fell asleep, but i woke up in a sunlit room. Where am I? I thought as I looked around. a big closet, some cool posters, big shoe collection, and.. Her. Billie. It was her room. And she slowly changed her clothes until she noticed me. "You're awake." she said in her morning voice. "What happened?" I asked confused, then I realized how nauseous I was. "Don't you remember? After the car thing we went to a club and had a bit of a drink. Finneas had to pick us up." she explained to me. "You were so drunk. Of course you don't remember." she giggled and put on a t-shirt. I tried to sort my memories. That's right, we actually went to party, but what ever happened next, I had no idea.
"Anyway, I have to get ready because I have a lot to do today. dear, unfortunately I can't take you with me. But tomorrow is my next concert, I would then pick you up with the tour bus." She said as she slowly moved onto the bed next to me. "We'll drive about 5 hours to Washington." she added to her sentence. "And honestly I don't want to leave you here, I would miss you too much for that." she placed several kisses on my forehead and cheeks. "You're so cute, I could eat you up."

I felt so good, but then i remembered the situation with my gandma...
Oh no... i could cry my eyes out.

Marlene was about to tell mei to go praying again, but she decided to continue reading.
But then she felt a bit bad for y/n. She doesnt think that its a nice feeling to have been caught by her grandma.

Marlene:
While billie showered, i checked my phone. My heart dropped. 36 missed calls from my grandma. And one voicemail: hey y/n, please call me back. The police told me not to worry about you, but i am worried. Please call me as soon as you hear this.
Police? What does the police have to do with this? I still had this bad feeling in my stomach but decided to text her.
'Hey granny.-' i wanted to continue but i guess as soon as she saw my contact information saying -online- she called me. I was unsure if i should pick up but i guess i should not run away from that.
"Oh my god y/n dear? Is that you?"
"Hey yes its me" i said quietly.
"Oh thank god. Is everything okay? Please tell me."
Why was she so worried? "Yeah everything is fine. Why wouldnt it be?"
"Y/n i thought you got murdered yesterday! I sent a police man to your location but he said you were doing fine. But the screams! What happened?"
I got quiet. "... oh." so she thought i was being killed because we- well damn. I never wanted to disappear from the world so badly. So the person knocking was the police man?
"Oh? Thats all youre saying? I was so worried. I was about to call your parents and get them back from their europe trip. Tell me what happend please. And where you are now. I will pick you up right now."
i panicked, what should i say? Wait i have an idea. Okay y/n . Keep it cool.
"Grannyy that was just a horror movie! Yeah im with a friend right now and we watched movies tonight"
(or almost made some but she doesnt have to know)
"are you sure dear?"
"yeah totally, im sorry i forgot to hang up. I didnt mean to worry you" , oh my god i think she is falling for it ," so you wanted to talk about your plants tho right? "
"Okay im glad y/n. Please send me your adress now. And yes i did! I will show you my new ones later on."
" okay, the address is street, number 578."
"I will be there in twenty minutes!" and she hung up.

Now i cried. I was kinda relieved, that she believed me so easily. But still. This is so embarrassing.
Suddenly i felt two arms wrapping around me. I didnt even hear billie get out of the bathroom.
"Hey love, its okay. I heard what you said to her, and you heard that she believed you. So we dont have to worry about that anymore okay"
I tried to smile but i think it looked more like a grimace. Wow.
Billie smiled at me and wiped my tears away. Then she kissed me. But it was a different kiss than yesterday, it was way softer and full of love. I felt this butterfly's in my stomach again and already felt better. I smiled into the kiss. And after a few minutes after admiring each other's faces, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. We talked about billies schedule for today. She and finneas rehearse some songs in the venue, and she stold me that stuff like this always takes more time than assumed. And after that, she needs to visit some brands and talk about collabs.
After twenty minutes the doorbell rang.
"Is that your grandma?"
"Yeah thats her", i smiled. " se you tomorrow then billie!"
She just pulled me in for a kiss again.
I wish we could stay like this forever, but we heard honking from outside. We laughed and i got outside to my grannys car.

To be continued...