Chapter 10 - I'm so, so sorry

Sunday kind of was a waste of time. Without a phone to take quizzes on and text, I was lost for what to do. I spent most of the day watching TV and doing homework, then taking more time to eat and go to the loo because I had nothing to do. But now it was Monday, time to face the group and school again, on the worst day of the week. Great. But, I was looking forward to everyone's reaction to the BIG NEWS. Eek! On the bus, I basically just thought of all the ways to tell Cel, and which ones would have the best reactions. I seriously cannot wait! I hope none of them have been texting me, cos otherwise I may

need to catch up with a TON of stuff.

The bus pulled up next to the arches, and I could see everyone smiling as they recognised the bus as mine. Cel and Nico started walking towards the bus to greet me, and I could feel a million bubbly butterflies diving about, my hands shaking at the thought of a billion reactions. But as I stepped off, Cel was pulled away by Amy to talk about something, and she had to turn around to get into the conversation. Nico carried on, though. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, a hand grabbed my waist and pulled, forcing me to crash into a tall boy who planted a kiss right on my lips.

"Bonjour." My muffled voice spoke into the lips, and I pulled away giggling at Leo. I turned and saw Nico, white-face and frozen, staring at us two like two aliens had transformed into cats and waddled around like a penguin.

"Wh-whahhh...um...are you Liz?" Nico said to me, and I laughed at her.

"The one and only."

"Who the f**k is this."

"Nico, always so polite and inexplicit. This is Leo. Say Hi." I nudged at Leo.

"H-i." Leo gulped, kind of taken aback at Nico's harshness.

"How long has this been going on."

"Gosh you sound like my mother- a few days."

"Hmmm... Leo can you play an instrument?"

"Yes- a guitar."

"Can you draw?"

"Umm... sort of."

"Are you smart?"

"Uhh... I guess?" Leo looked at me confused at this random girl had started to interview his life.

"Do you fancy her?" Nico gestured to me.

"I love being an object Nico by the way."

"Yes - I'm in love with her."

Nico paused for a long time, staring at Leo then at me, Leo then at me. Finally, she broke the silence by coming up to us and giving us a giant hug.

"Now I'll stop shipping you and Rhi! It'll be..." She paused to think for a second " Lizeo! Ooh, I like Lizeo. Oh you two are meant for each other!" She looked at us almost with tears in her eyes. "Sorry about the whole question thingy - I just had to be sure! Oh I'll write fanfics and draw pictures and..."