A beautiful morning

There lays in bed a little girl named Angelina Nell or Angie For short Angie was sleeping in her bed until her alarm went off waking Angie up Angie reaches her alarm clock and shuts it off she lays there in her bed very tired she then hears footsteps Angie gets very scared and quickly gets up out of bed and tries to hide she hides under her bed "BANG" a strong punch opens the door as Angie hears the door slammed open loudly Angie tries to be as very quiet as she can be but...fate ending up finding her a boy drags Angie out from under her bed "there you are~" said the boy " n-no p-please" Angie begged " o shut up you useless brat" said the women there stood  Angie's father, mother, older brother and her older sister her family proceeds to hurt her after when her family was done everybody left except her older brother looking down on his little Angie laying down on the floor in pain with two black eyes and other bruises on her body "get ready for school you little shit" Her father says as he slams the door behind him Angie tries to get up to get ready for school but pain took over her so she no choice but to just lay there on the floor until the pain goes out from her body minutes later and Angie hears footsteps and she is even more scared she thought that her family was coming in her room again but when she looks up while laying down on the ground she sees her older brother Terrence looking down at her with a very annoyed and a bit angry expression " DIDN'T YOU HEAR FATHER YOU RETARDED BITCH GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL" Terrence screamed at his sister "m-my b-body I-I-is I-I-in p-pain"  Angie says as tears starts coming out of her eyes " STOP CRYING LIKE LITTLE BABY AND GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL YOU LITTLE BITCH" Terrence screamed at Angie "I-I-I'm s-sorry" said the little girl " i'M sOrRy" " shut the fuck up you pathetic bum" Terrence said footsteps are coming closer as Terrence and Angie can hear and there stood a women in a green dress with black short hair with black high heels " what is going on?" the women asked " I told this bitch to get ready for school because this little retarded bastard is still in this room after when father told her to get ready" Terrence told their mother " Terrence go down stairs I will deal with this brat" said there mother as Terrence gets out of the room and goes downstairs the women looked down at the little girl "Angie your father told you to go get ready for school and your still just laying there like some useless scum now you listen hear you little fagot bitch if I come up in this room to see that your not ready I will make sure that you are brutally hurt do you understand me" " y-yes m-mam" the little girl said with tears still coming down her eyes with fear at the same time "good" kicking Angie's head them slamming the door behind her as the little girl as Angie tries to get up this time to see if the pain went away this time and let's just say a bit of pain was still her body and she had a HUGE paining headache but at least she was able to get up as the girl was getting ready for school she was finished she sees her plushie Robbie and puts Robbie in her backpack since she had all of her other supplies in her bag she puts on her backpack and walks herself downstairs Angie looks for the stool and drags it with her she puts it right next to be door and stand on top of it and reaches the door nob " she can't even reach the door nob what a little short bitch" the entire family started laughing at Angie as she opens it and she slips and falls on her backpack as the entire family starts to laugh at Angie even more Angie closes the door behind her and sits outside of her house covering her eyes that are dropping with tears while waiting for her school bus to arrive as she waits and waits and waits for her bus to come she hears the door open she quickly wiped her tears away and tries to hold them back in and she moved up quickly to excuse the person that was behind her but the person did not move an inch out of that house "come here you little brat" Angie walks up and looks up only to see that it was her father "y-yes f-father" Angie says as in fear her father looks outside to see if anybody was there and no one was... the father raised up his hand and smacks Angie across the face that it her face was left with a red spot as the father closes the door behind him and leaves the house to go to work Angie puts her hand on her red spot that's on her face as she stood there and she sits down quickly covering her eyes as more tears start to come out "BEEP BEEP" Angie quickly wiped her tears away as she saw her bus Angie stand up and quickly runs to the bus as the bus driver opens the bus doors Angie quickly goes inside the bus.