The death of Robbie

It was recess time Angelina aka Angie was done with her lunch and has her pink backpack on with her as she's walking outside a few kids which are known as James,Conner and Joslin sees Angie walking and the three kids walk up to Angie just to tease her and say rude stuff to her "well well well if it isn't the loser" said James "not only the loser but the pathetic loser" said Joslin "HA I know right she's really pathetic" Conner said "c-come on guys p-please just leave me alone" said Angie "cOmE oN gUyS pLeAsE lEaVe Me AlOnE shut up" says Conner Joslin then walk around Angie only to see her bag....then she had an idea....as Joslin grabs the pink backpack off of Angie "HEY GIVE IT BACK" Angie said "NOPE NOT A CHANCE" said Joslin "P-PLEASE I NEED THAT" Angie said "YEA YOU WILL BE NEEDING IT WHEN WE ARE DONE WITH IT BRAT" said Joslin "JAMES HOLD THE BRAT DOWN" Joslin told James "yes ma'm" as James walks up to Angie and holds her "P-PLEASE L-LET GO" Angie said "HA HA NOPE" James said as Joslin unzips Angie's pink backpack and pours everything down at the floor not only did the supplies fall on the floor but also the grey raccoon plushie we all know as Robbie "o....what is this...." Joslin said "it's just some stupid raccoon" said James "it's stupid" said Conner "NO PLEASE IT IS NOT A STUPID RACCON AND IT IS NOT STUPID" "PLEASE GIVE IT BACK" Angie said "awww what's wrong Loser" as Joslin took the plushie Raccoon "does this stupid dumb thing mean a lot to you" Joslin said "STOP IT" Angie said "THAT RACCOON IS NOT STUPID OR DUMB IT IS VERY PRECIOUS TO ME PLEASE DON'T THINK ABOUT DOING ANYTHING BAD PLEASE" Angie begged "o....don't worry I won't do anything bad or horrible to this THING right here" said Joslin as she grabbed the Raccoon "Conner come here" said Joslin Conner walked up to Joslin "I need you to hold the body of this stupid toy and I hold the head" Joslin told Conner "yes ma'am" Conner said as he walked up to were Joslin was and holds the head "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Angie screamed as the Joslin and Conner pulled the raccoon plushie...Angie struggled and struggled trying to get out of James's arms....

* RIP *

As Angie,James,Conner and Joslin stayed quiet when they heard something ripped silence had filled the four of them the four children looked at the plushie aka Robbie only to see that he is decapitated....tears has filled up Angie's eyes Joslin and Conner dropped Robbie's decapitated head to the ground and the rest of his attached body "n-no..." Angie was able to get out of James's arms and run up to the poor Robbie holding his head tears came out of her eyes..."R-Robbie...." as she runs up kneels down and holds Robbie's head "no....no...no..." Angie hugs Robbie's head "NOOOOOOOOOO" Angie screamed while crying....as everyone stopped playing only to look at Angie,Joslin,Conner and James....Joslin,Conner, James all stayed silent...Angie was crying to the ground then she stared back at the at the three "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS" Angie screamed at them while crying she then quickly grabbed all of her supplies and tries to fit them back in her backpack then she grabs Robbie's body and puts it in her bag then she closes it and puts the pink backpack on her back very quickly...she holds Robbie's head very tightly and she runs off crying...