Class time

The teacher greets Angie back and tells Angie to sit down Angie does what the teacher says and sits takes off her backpack and hangs it on her chair She hears talking coming from outside only to realize that it's her classmates she gets scared and tries to breath in and breath out then she saw each of her classmates coming in and then they sat down in the seats in class and the teacher told all of the students to get out their notebook and pencil and everyone did that once everyone was done with that the teacher told the students to open their notebook and write their names and the date as everyone opened their notebook and put their names and the date and teacher started teaching the class Joslin goes in her bag takes out a piece of paper and crumbled it up and throws it over to Angie She looks at Joslin and continues to write down what the teacher is saying and James and Conner would gossip stuff about Angie and would laugh at her Joslin would laugh at her too in class they three would still make fun of Angie in class and the teacher never took notice of this... as the hours went by class time was almost going to be over and the teacher told the students to pack their things and get ready and everyone did exactly that well because class is literally almost over like who would want to just sit down with their notebook still open with a pencil on a desk not ready to leave when class is almost done so anyways everyone put their notebooks and pencils in their bags and then they zipped their bags and sat until the bell rings everyone in class would laugh at Angie and tease her Angie just wanted this class to be over so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore she's just waiting for lunch to come so she wouldn't have to see the faces of her classmates and just wanted to be alone where she wouldn't have to worry about anything it will be just her and Robbie that's what she's waiting for "RIIIIIIIIIING" the bell rang and everyone left the class.