A nightmare bus ride part 3

Angie is on the bus sitting at the seat she sits every morning as she is getting paper thrown at her by the other kids as she is tearing up because of this she puts her feat up and her head down and holds her legs so no one can see her cry "that's what you get loser" Conner said "haha I know right what a little twat" James said "she's such a loser it's pathetic" Joslin said

"And shes so stupid and dumb" James said Angie is looking outside the window just hoping that this would end the paper throwing, the laughter ALL OF THIS she just wants this to end... *sigh* Angie then starts going into her own thoughts

* In Angie's head* thank GOD this school day is over now I'm on the bus and have to worry about the people who enjoy putting me in misery and hearing their laughter but I will have to worry about mommy, daddy, Terrence and Jessica I mean what else can I do beside take the beatings, take my punishment and accept my fate after all this is what I deserve for causing death on to my own little brother.. I didn't mean to or mean for it to happen and I most certainly did NOT want it to happen and I didn't except it to turn out like this...but like mommy, daddy Terrence and Jessica say it's my fault...I'm the reason as to why he was gone in the first place but I didn't mean it...how I wish Kenny was still here it would have been so much easier for me and I would have been at least happy Kenny makes me happy in that home everything was alright for me as long as I know Kenny was in that home...I remember all the things we used to do together we would play games, have tea parties with Robbie and I heh...those two always got along so well....their in heaven now...I hope their doing fine and well...I hope those two are friends now...wherever part in heaven they are...most of the time we would even talk...I even missed those times where Kenny and I would talk...hmp...such wonderful times...and good ones...the only good ones that she can think of...and Robbie was my only friend...no...BEST FRIEND..he was her best friend in the entire world...he helped me cope with things...her life...my parents her two older siblings and everyone at school...it's just too much...when will this end...I JUST WANT THIS TO END ALREADY o who am I kidding this will NEVER END...it feels so pointless at this point...*sigh* I don't get it...why is everyone in school not nice to me...her parents and her two older siblings have been hurting me ever since I was little...even BEFORE Kenny's death happened...

. . .

* sigh* I don't understand...why is this happening to me...why me...why...just why....why me...why do I have to go through this? just why.. why do I have to go through this ever single damn day why...just why...it feels so endless...when will this end...

Angie...Angie....ANGIE!!!!!!

As Angie then got startled by the bus driver yelling out her name and gets out of her thoughts quickly
"Y-yes bus driver" Angie asked "it's time for you to go home" the bus driver said "h-home.." Angie said "yes Angie home" the bus driver said Angie then looks outside the window only to see her house she gulped down her throat gets her bag stands up walks out the bus and to her house the bus then drives off Angie stares at the bus driveling off she takes a breath opens the door and goes inside and is preparing herself for another beating...no...her FATE