Detention

After my last period ended I started walking towards the detention room. Eleanor gave me a look of sympathy and pouted a bit before waving and running to catch up with the others.

I dragged my feet and paused outside the doorway. There was only one person in the class room. Harry.

He sat in the front so I made my way to the back of the classroom. The teacher said that they weren't going to be in the room for most of the time but if we tried to do anything he would know.

He made a seemingly "you better watch it" face and then walked out the door.

As soon as he did this, Harry walked over here and sat in the desk next to me with a big smirk.

"You have a nice hit Tomlinson." He spoke, his voice a little lower then it had previously been. But I was too mad at him to ease up.

"Thanks" I murmured.

"You mad?"

"You told!" I shouted enraged.

"I did what I had to do..."

"Oh yeah? Who was making you! Harry, your in control of yourself! Why do you care so much anyways? Why am I of such importance to you? Why can't you just leave me alone!"

Harry looked at me sadly. Like he was genuinely sorry.

"Because...you have something I want. Something I need."

"Well what? I could just give it to you..." I said confused. I had something he wanted? He had everything he wanted! Except for this one thing...

"Answers."

Oh. I see where this is going. My face must have shown the shock because Harry blushed.

"Listen. I'm going to tell you something. It's important. But it's a secret. And I sware if you tell anyone, everyone in this school will know your secret and maybe I'll have my friends show you a lesson. You get it Tomlinson? No one will like you. Nada."

"I get it, I get it." God he was a little dramatic.

"Well um I kinda wanted to know something."

"Yes...?" I spoke, my words sounding more like a question.

"How'd you find out?" He said, his head looking down so his curls were the only thing I could see. His voice was so soft and weak there that I could barely here him.

"That I was gay?"

"No that you were a boy. Yes that you were gay!" He exclaimed, sassy slipping through his words.

"Well, I guess I just started looking at guys differently. I tried covering it up by going to strip clubs and all with my friends but no matter how hard I fought it, I liked boys. Somehow everyone found out, and I was bullied for all of last year and the beginning of this one. So my mum said I should transfer here. So I did. And that's why I don't want anyone finding out. Do you think your, you know, gay?" I said breathing out after the long 'speech'.

He nodded.

" I won't tell. I sware. But if you tell anyone that I am I promise Harry-"

"I won't." He cut me off.

"Can I try something?" He said looking at me.

"Sure, anyth-"

But I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. Harry was taller then me so he had to lean down while I was on my tip toes. I kissed him back and our lips moved together. Perfectly. His hand when up to caress my hair and my face. I pulled back for air.

Harry was smiling.

"That was awesome." He said and I nodded.

But then his face dropped. He turned around and looked frantically.

"Did anyone see?" He said.

"No, Har-"

"Please don't tell!" He said and grabbed his stuff and sprinted out.

I sighed. Great.

I had just kissed Harry Styles and now he's afraid of me. Just fantastic.

But I knew that I had a crush on him now.

A big one.

------------------

4 comments?

Thanks!

Sorry If this sucked