Take two

" Turn left " I instructed him, as we turned onto my street.

"Which one?" Harry asked.

"That one," I said pointing to the bright yellow house . It was on the small side and it was a little wore down but I had been living in that house since I was 3 and I couldn't imagine living any where else.

"It's not as big or extravagant or nice as yours, but it works."

"I like it," Harry said smiling, and parking in front of the house.

I led him up the cobbled driveway, and he grabbed my hand.

I blushed, and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

I opened the door and called out, "Mum, I'm home!"

"Your back early," she said, walking in.

"Mum this is Harry, Harry this is my mum" I said making the introductions.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Tomlinson," Harry said, poking his hand out and smiling one if his charming smiles.

"Oh please call my Jay!" She said, evading the handshake and going right in for a hug.

"Your so polite Harry, really could teach Boo here a thing or two."

"Mum!" I said, my cheeks blushing. Why must she embarrass me in front of everyone?!

"Mum can I talk to you? In private?" I said and Harry stood awkwardly by himself as I dragged my mother away.

"He's cute. You like him?" She said teasing me.

"Maybe."

"Ooh LouLou has a crush! Just no sex, ok?"

"What's wrong with you!" I said, blushing.

"Ok, ok, now what is it?"

"Harry is having, um, problems at home and I was wondering if maybe he could stay here?"

"We'll, I don't know, you know I can barely support one teenage boy and four girls as it is, how am I going to do two?"

"He'll pay for himself!"

"What about where he will sleep?"

"With me!"

"Louis I told you about this-"

"Not like that!"

"Fine."

"Really?"

"He can stay,"

"Thanks so much mum!" I said, hugging her.

"But if you two-"

"Yeah, I know" I said running off to tell Harry, but when I reached him, Daisy and Phoebe had already attacked him and were doing his hair, and Fizzy and Lottie were drooling and flirting with him.

"Back off guys, he's mine", I said, plopping onto his lap.

Fizzy and Lottie sent me death eyes as they walked away.

I giggled as he kissed my cheek and I turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"You can stay." I muttered between kisses.

"I don't know if I want to," he said kissing me again.

"Why not?" I muttered against his swollen lips, my hands tangled in his curls.

"Because" he said, quickly reattaching our lips, "your sisters are devils."

"Hey!" My four sisters chorused, and I quickly scrambled off of Harry, embarrassed.

"Harry and Louis sitting in a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g!" Daisy sang.

"Mum! Harry and Louis were snogging!" Lottie screamed.

"Get used to it," Jay said, walking in smiling, "Harry's staying a while".

And to my surprise, all the girls screamed "YAY!"

"Yay" I whispered kissing him again.

"Now get off of him, it's dinner time."

"Louis," Harry said, holding me back while everyone else ran off to dinner.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? I know we haven't known each other so long and I was such a dick to you before but I-"

I cut him off with a kiss, and nodded.

"Of course I will! Now c'mon lets go

Before my sisters interrupt us again!" I said chuckling and pulling him to the kitchen.

This sure was going to be a lot of fun.

**

Comment!

Vote!

Love you all!

-Sydd