Date

Thanks guys:) we did it! Can we do 10 comments, 15 votes? I think we can (: here it iss

Ps thanks for 6K (:

My hands smoothed over my shirt, flattening out the creases. I'd never been on a date before. I mean I've taken people on dates before but I never enjoyed those. This is a real date.

The door bell rings through the entire house and my heart flutters.

I race down the stairs to get the door, and slide a little on the paneling as I reach the front.

I straighten myself out a little bit and calmly answer the door.

Harry stands in front of me, his curly hair brushed to the side so it frames his face and his cute little dimples. He is wearing a tux which looks amazing on his strong frame. I look down at my self, wearing dress pants and a button down and before I can say that I'm going to change, Harry tells me I look very handsome so I decide against it.

I wave goodbye to my mother and let Harry take my hand and lead me to his car.

"So what do we have planned for tonight Styles?"

A door was opened for me as I slipped through.

"You'll have to see Louis"

I lived the way he said my name and I started to grin childishly before stopping myself reminding that I was supposed to be mad at him.

I stared at his structure as he drove, how his cheeks hollowed in, how his curls loosely fell around his face, his eyelashes, his dimples, his-

"Louis, you're staring"

I blushed.

"Sorry it's just.."

"It's okay, I was looking at you too"

I turn and his eyes are on me and I blush and look away.

After driving for a lot longer than I thought we would, Harry stopped at the entrance to an old park, that had locks stretched upon the gates.

This was a lot different then the fancy restaurant I expected my rich charming to take me too, but I think I liked this better.

Harry grabbed a basket from the back seat which I hadn't noticed before and trudged over to the gate and slipped through the crack in between, pulling it open to slide through.

"You coming?" He asked chuckling.

"I guess so" I say, squeezing through like he did, my bum getting caught.

I manages to get it I caught but that didn't stop Harry from laughing his ass off.

I blushed, but started walking into the park, purposely shaking my bum a little much.

Harry jogged up to meet me and led me by the arm down a side path.

"It's shorter."

"Shorter to where?"

"You'll see" he said smirking.

After another minute or so of evading branches and stray weeds, Harry led me into a clearing.

There was a small lake, really a pond, and a couple of rocks on its shore.

The moon was reflecting directly on the pond and the entire place lit up with the reflecting pale glow.

"Wow"

"It's incredible right?" Harry asked looking at me as I observed the area.

I nodded.

He rushed over to one of the flatter rocks and reached into the basket and pulled out a blanket.

Picnic!

He put some candles out and struck a match to light them and they looked beautiful up with the moon and lake.

He pulled out pre made sandwiches and I giggle.

"What?" Harry asks, really nervous and cutely so I just smile more.

"It's just cute that you made sandwiches for us. It shows you care enough not to have just gotten something from a store and stuff."

Harry blushed. "Yeah, I mean that was my second option but... I really needed this to be perfect."

I smiled. "Harry I know I put up a fight but I am pretty willing to give you a second chance. But your making this so hard I mean you still haven't kissed me." I say in fake aggravation. I chuckle as he looks shocked and then smiles and practically attacks me.

He's lying on top of me and I grin at the position. He starts to get off as he notices but I stop him with a kiss. And it's a really nice kiss.

He rolls off and takes out juice boxes which make me scoff and he looked worried.

"Kidding, kidding they're cute Styles. Just like you."

We eat our third grade lunches and talk about things we didn't have a chance to talk about when we were actually dating. Like places we've been (he's been to a lot more places than me), all abut our friends, our favorite past times. It was nice seeing Harry talk about things that made him excited. His face lights up and he uses his hands and gets really animated and his voice speeds up tremendously. It's really cute the way that it's as if he's in the moment the way his eyes travel off.

Eventually he stopped when he realized that his monologue was stopping him from what I did best: talking.

"I'm sorry I didn't even-"

"Harry, it's fine. I think I actually like hearing you talk more than I like talking. I know-shocking,"

We both end up laughing for some reason and when we stop he just stares at me.

"Lou?" He asks, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"This is crazy. I know it's crazy but-um wow on our first date I just like missed you and this was amazing-this is amazing and your amazing and you just make me feel amazing and when I'm with you everything's amazing and I just want to stay here with you forever and just I feel different with you-not different because your a boy even though that does add to it just-"

"Harry"

"Yeah?" He seemed really nervous.

"Your rambling."

"Yeah, right, ok, so what I'm trying to say is- I think I ... Love you?"

It feels like a boulder was lifted off my chest and I don't think I could be smiling wider if I tried.

"Harry"

"Yeah?" Now he's really nervous, but in such a cute way I couldn't help but giggle a little."

"That was crazy. But- I love you too?" It came out more of a question but that was enough for Harry and he pounced on me again.

"Harry I might have to get a restraining order if you pounce on me one more time." I say.

"Sorry I-"

"Shut up and kiss me you fool"

And he did. And we kissed for a while and I almost forgot entirely who I was and where I was and the only thing going through my mind was Harry and the words I love you.

Harry.

I love you.

Harry.

I love you.

Harry.

I love you.

"Is that Harry Styles kissing a guy?"

A/N:

IM SORDY. IM SO SORRY IM THE WORST LIKE IM SO SORRY GUYS THIS TOOK ME SO LONG. AND WITH A CLIFFHANGER ILL UPDATE ASAP IM SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING ILY ALL EVERYONE OF YOU I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST HAVE 7K READS THATS INCREDIBLE. XXX